French Crit 'air sticker application (2 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Dec 19, 2020
The salty bit of Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2017
I've tried completing the online application, although I don't have a CO2 figure available to fill in on the form. I've uploaded the Logbook PDF, apparently successfully but when it comes to validating myself by the Captcha box nothing seems to happen.

Has anyone had any issues with the website https://www.certificat-air.gouv.fr/certificat/demande/ext/vehicules ? I'm almost at the point of using one of those third party websites. When I did my previous motorhome three years ago it was "un morceau de gateaux"

Nov 3, 2020
Up the Hamble
Funster No
MH
Ace Siena
Exp
Since 2019
I've read the whole thread top to bottom, and can't find out what I should be putting in the 'Vehicle Category' box (seems to me it would fall under M2 according to this page... https://www.eafo.eu/knowledge-center/european-vehicle-categories ) or the 'Serial Number' (??) and the 'CO2' box as that is blank on my V5. It also wants 'Commercial Description' which I assume is 'motor caravan'?

For info, it's a 2002 Ducato 2.8JTD. Registered as a Motor Caravan and Private/Light Goods. Pretty sure it's Euro 3 (so not likely we're going anywhere near Paris etc!)

Any ideas what I should be putting?
There were several blanks on my application as the information simply wasn't there on the V5 (Ducato 2.2, 2009). As long as you send in the V5 you should be alright.

Upvote 0
Jul 9, 2022
Funster No
MH
just looking
Has anyone had a problem with the serial number section ? Our entry is underlined in red and we can’t move on from the “robot” phase. We have even checked the car to make sure it matched. Help!

Upvote 0
Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Has anyone had a problem with the serial number section ? Our entry is underlined in red and we can’t move on from the “robot” phase. We have even checked the car to make sure it matched. Help!
Had this problem when trying to get it on my Ipad got lots of warning icons. Used my old laptop took 2 minutes, sticker arrived yesterday took about 10 days to arrive Category is same as car.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back