Fiat Ducato DAB radio signal problems . (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Aug 4, 2023
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Since 2020
Hello All
Can anyone advise me please . I understand the DAB Ariel on a series 7 Fiat Ducato is in the drivers door mirror .
Has anyone had issues with poor DAB radio signals . One minute mine works fine and then the next it goes off or sounds like Micky Mouse . My stereo unit is an Xzent ( which I know are not the best ) so wondering if it’s the radio or the Ariel ?. I am just about to upgrade the Xzent to the Kenwood Motorhome specific with a floating screen . I am just wondering should I replace the Ariel or is it the Azent which is the issue . Any advice appreciated .

OP
OP
J
Aug 4, 2023
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Since 2020
Hello All
Can anyone advise me please . I understand the DAB Ariel on a series 7 Fiat Ducato is in the drivers door mirror .
Has anyone had issues with poor DAB radio signals . One minute mine works fine and then the next it goes off or sounds like Micky Mouse . My stereo unit is an Xzent ( which I know are not the best ) so wondering if it’s the radio or the Ariel ?. I am just about to upgrade the Xzent to the Kenwood Motorhome specific with a floating screen . I am just wondering should I replace the Ariel or is it the Azent which is the issue . Any advice appreciated .
Hi Guys
Just an update … I have had a Kenwood DNR 992 RVS head unit fitted. I have also had a screen mounted DAB Ariel fitted . No signal issues at all now and the Kenwood unit is so much better than the Xzent.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back