LIFE MEMBER
Jun 25, 2020
West Midlands, UK
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Since 2020
EcoFlow Delta 2 down to £549 at Costco - including shipping. £50 cheaper than prime deal.

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
EcoFlow Delta 2 down to £549 at Costco - including shipping. £50 cheaper than prime deal.

It says £779 now

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Costco were doing a prime day like sale yesterday (presumable because Amazon was, and like John Lewis Costco never like to be "knowingly" beat on price.. Prices back to normal this morning.
Guys, what about this , looks just the thing, any opinions.

May 16, 2023
Funster No
MH
Bailey Alliance 66-2
Guys, what about this , looks just the thing, any opinions.
RUbbish as it's PVM (doesn't harvest as much as MPPT). Given both your ecoflow and current controller are MPPT you are better switching the solar cables... you'll actually lose a lot of the sun to ineffeciencies with this in place. You'll need the switch the SOLAR side of the MPPT controller as the current (in van) MPPT controller needs 12V to the battery connections at all times if doing so. Earlier post suggested a switch you can use, was advised by Lenny, but you need to get a DC 20A rated switch basically (and switches that can do DC at that current level are ... not exactly easiest to find). Would advise you follow advice of @

1967bowesj

on here thats done that config and can point you at a switch that works for that. I think the switch would be about £20 right @

1967bowesj

The issue with DC is when it's sunny the switch will arc when changed between the solar controllers potentially, so thats why you need a DC rated switch (or the contacts will just die quickly).

Not being netgative but you never want the ecoflow ideally fed from another solar controller as it isn't going to be effecient given you ALREADY have one in the ecoflow. Thats why above is bad.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
I bought a river 2 max on the Amazon deal as I know if there's any issues I can return it. Might also be useful on the boat for charging things if there's no hook up although we already have lots of small powerbank things.
Got it yesterday eagerly charged it up and plugged my guitar amp in this morning to find a loud background humming presumably from the inverter.....foiled now awaiting a returns label

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Got it yesterday eagerly charged it up and plugged my guitar amp in this morning to find a loud background humming presumably from the inverter.....foiled now awaiting a returns label
Mine hasn't come yet but have you noticed they are now £899 , £100 more than they were before the sale. And £300 more than we have paid.

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
You might be able to sell it a profit, they are £899 now.

Oct 7, 2019
Funster No
MH
Burstner td590 lyseo
Exp
campervan for 5 years, motorhome since May 19
Single coil?
You're not near fluorescent lights are you?

Graydo

Oct 7, 2019
Funster No
MH
Burstner td590 lyseo
Exp
Out of curiosity, is it a valve amp?
Graydo

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Out of curiosity, is it a valve amp?
Graydo
No it's a boss katana. To be fair we do have issues in the house anyway and had the supply changed to a supplied earth which has helped. I'm going to take the kit up on the moors to make sure it's the ecoflow that's the problem I'm trying to avoid the rechargeable aer amp option as it's a tad pricey!

Oct 7, 2019
Funster No
MH
Burstner td590 lyseo
Exp
Interesting,
wondering if it would run my blackstar (valve) with no interference.
I have no need to, but now I'm wondering 🤔

Graydo

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Interesting,
wondering if it would run my blackstar (valve) with no interference.
I have no need to, but now I'm wondering 🤔

Graydo
What sort of music floats your boat? I thought about a fender blues junior and tried one from a friend but it picked up our power supply issues more than the katana. I want a clean jazz sound the aer are very good for that at a price!

kiwirv

Free Member
Jul 20, 2024
Funster No
MH
burstner
I just bought an ecoflow mini. It runs anything but not everything. I love it. Allows me to use my 1300w coffee machine even in the wops. I think surge is 1800 or so. It’s light and small but mighty. Lasts a few days with care. Recharges quickly from many sources.

Oct 7, 2019
Funster No
MH
Burstner td590 lyseo
Exp
What sort of music floats your boat? I thought about a fender blues junior and tried one from a friend but it picked up our power supply issues more than the katana. I want a clean jazz sound the aer are very good for that at a price!
Anything from steely dan to the clash, although steely dan songs require a bit more concentration to play.
The Blackstar valve is a mighty beast, nearly put the windows in when I first got it.
Set all the alarms off!
Gives a good Hendrix breakup when you dig deeper and nice warm "valve" sound when you back off a bit.
Texas specials on a custom strat.
Mesa boogie are good too, but like you say at a price.

Graydo

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Has anyone been able to get the Bluetooth to connect , if so I would be grateful to know how you have done it.
I have got everything else working but this has defeated me.
The blue light flashes but then disappears although my phone recognised it nothing happens.
Not a big deal but like to have it working.

Oct 7, 2019
Funster No
MH
Burstner td590 lyseo
Exp
Go to Settings and right at the bottom select unbind.
Then add device and select your unit
At the bottom of the next page select
"set up later"

And Robert is indeed your fathers brother.
You dont need to put your wifi info back in when you revert back, just select "next" on the same page you selected "set up later".

Graydo

Ps keep your bluetooth on

Oct 7, 2019
Funster No
MH
Burstner td590 lyseo
Exp
"set up later"

You dont need to put your wifi info back in when you revert back, just select "next" on the same page you selected "set up later".

Graydo

Should add it's not very intuitive, and is essential to know if you're not connecting via myfi/wifi in your van.
Took an online chat to ecoflow to get the info and even then his screenshots missed out a vital step in the process.

Graydo

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
"set up later"

Graydo

Cheers for that mate I'll have a go at it in a bit. (y)

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Should add it's not very intuitive, and is essential to know if you're not connecting via myfi/wifi in your van.
Took an online chat to ecoflow to get the info and even then his screenshots missed out a vital step in the process.

Graydo
Mate thanks.
One thing though how do I go back to WiFi?

Oct 7, 2019
Funster No
MH
Burstner td590 lyseo
Exp
Instead of selecting "set up later" press "next" on the page that shows your wifi details.
Keep you bluetooth on for this as well.
Once its found the delta 2 it will connect to your wifi with your previously given name and password etc.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back