Eco Flow battery pack

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
I returned my ecoflow river two days ago it produces interference on my guitar amp which is what I wanted it for. They say they are going to exchange it and if it's still an issue refund . I did ask their customer support if it would be an issue before buying buy was told it should be fine

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Anyone that read the up-to-date threads on this will know I have also done this with a ecoflow delta2 bought in the Amazon prime sale for £599 it is fitted between the seats with a ratchet strap so can be removed for use elsewhere .
But this is connected to the ehu which luckily is in the cab so only needed about 3 foot of cable which I made up by putting a 240v plug on an old hook up cable . The charging part comes straight from the fag lighter which is also in the cab which is fed from 2 100 w solars on the roof .
Not had it in action yet but now we have nearly got three complete systems 12 volt, 240volt, and gas.
Btw luckily the old battery charger for the van battery has it's own breaker on the consumer unit so just switched it off.

Tombola

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Rapido 8094DF
Exp
Since 2004
Btw luckily the old battery charger for the van battery has it's own breaker on the consumer unit so just switched it off.
Good point, I should have added to my post that I always have my on board charger off and use my victron.when needed (rare)

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Good point, I should have added to my post that I always have my on board charger off and use my victron.when needed (rare)
Had steak and onions cooked in the van tonight on a 240 w grill enough for the two of us and Julie's granddaughter and still only down to 43% with no chargeing today by any means.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back