Ducato 10" uconnect navigation system (10 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jul 25, 2022
Newington, Sittingbourne, Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
July 2022
Hi, our motorhome is based on a 2022 Ducato chassis. The cab comes complete with a 10" screen media player and nav system. Can anyone else who might have similar advise if I can enter vehicle dimensions into the sat nav? I can't find anything under settings and of course there is no hard copy instruction booklet. Thanks

OP
OP
andyelbac
Jul 25, 2022
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
July 2022
Hi, I finally managed to download the updated map. For me it worked only by inserting the usb drive into the socket BEFORE I turned on the ignition. It took 72 minutes to download. My next question is; where the hell do I enter vehicle dims as I can't see the option anywhere? (using Uconnect 10" screen). Any ideas please?

Upvote 0
May 29, 2021
Kotka, Finland
Funster No
MH
Hymer Van
My next question is; where the hell do I enter vehicle dims as I can't see the option anywhere? (using Uconnect 10" screen). Any ideas please?

My chassis was made 10/23 and it gives me this screen every time before starting navigation:

20240529_183534.jpg

Upvote 0
May 29, 2021
Kotka, Finland
Funster No
MH
Hymer Van
TTNAV.R18.0.1

But it doesn't come 'on startup', it comes after selecting destination and clicking drive.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
andyelbac
Jul 25, 2022
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
July 2022
My latest download is v. 17.0.4, so still behind the latest apparently, bit having checked the Stellantis website I see theu now have a March 24 update for Europe so will have another download and see if that gives me the same startup screen

Upvote 0
Mar 20, 2024
Goring-by-Sea, Worthing, UK
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Kon-Tiki
Exp
Since 2018
I've tried twice now and the Uconnect unit comes up with "Device read error" on the USB Media slot, am I doing something wrong or not sent down a file??

My latest download is v. 17.0.4, so still behind the latest apparently, bit having checked the Stellantis website I see theu now have a March 24 update for Europe so will have another download and see if that gives me the same startup screen
My chassis was made 10/23 and it gives me this screen every time before starting navigation:

View attachment 902743
Hi MoHoSam
No still trying

Hi, our motorhome is based on a 2022 Ducato chassis. The cab comes complete with a 10" screen media player and nav system. Can anyone else who might have similar advise if I can enter vehicle dimensions into the sat nav? I can't find anything under settings and of course there is no hard copy instruction booklet. Thanks

Upvote 0
Mar 20, 2024
Goring-by-Sea, Worthing, UK
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Kon-Tiki
Exp
Since 2018
Hope this helps -- go to settings then routing, fill in Vehicle measurements

SatNav.jpg

SatNav1.jpg

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back