Do A Class Motorhomes Have Noisy Cabs? (4 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jun 18, 2019
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
Since 2010
Evening Fellow Funsters😊,
Following on from my previous post re possibly swapping out our C class Laika for an A class (we fancy a bigger screen as our jolly’s are mainly into the highlands of Scotland where the view enroute is a massive part of the journey), I went a meander today to a dealer that had a few in stock.
I’m pretty fussy and most of the coachbuilts that I couldn’t help having a nosey at really made me appreciate what we’ve already got.
Onto the A Class’s, there was the below Itineo (which was the reason i was there as liked it on paper).

However a quick look round it and it was discounted, wasn’t impressed with the build quality….the trim around the screen was delaminating badly, old damp stains inside, shower with no external wooden door, and the screen didn’t seem much larger than my C class.

What did catch me out was the below Pilote, I’ll confess I’ve never been much of a fan of that era of them as they look a bit well…old. But looking around it, it really impressed me (also had the Fiat 3L engine). Took it a drive and loved the view out the screen, found it easy to place on the road but…..I was surprised at the level of noise and creakiness in the cab area - is this normal? Is it the bed?
I did mention this to the sellers and we checked the bed area but it was all nice and tight - they did mention ‘they all do that’

My question is - do they?

Our Laika makes no noise in the cab other than some engine noise.

OP
OP
S
Jun 18, 2019
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
Since 2010
Sorry, I was away camping in Scotland. (y)
It’s these people.

Sorry, I was away camping in Scotland. (y)
It’s these people.
Scotland - up my neck of the woods, hopefully you caught the decent weather👍🏻

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back