Cooking in a motorhome.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Good for you: However we travel to Europe to enjoy their culinary delights and save my wife & I from cooking. We don't even carry gas. It is a holiday after all. We have never cooked a meal inside the van since getting our first motorhome in 1969. Each to their own.

So people like that cannot enjoy remote spots with beautiful views .... and hot meals?

It's a pity.

Jane And Rog

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640 SGX
Exp
A few years
I love eating out as much as the next woman, but some of my favourite meals have been those where we’ve found a beautiful isolated spot - no restaurant for miles. I particularly remember a barbecued poussin with chips and a green salad by the banks of the Loire.

056D6ED7-CC81-434B-868B-D176CE8312C0.jpeg

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
We like to eat out if there is a restaurant which looks good especially at lunchtime, however have only a couple of times risked a campsite restaurant. Both times very disappointing, one was as crap as a McD.
Swmbo enjoys cooking, however when it's hot, and if it isn't it must be time to move, we find a salad is fine. One of my favourite lunches when it's hot is just a fresh baguette, a good French cheese and a bottle of wine, followed by a siesta. No cooking required.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Pilote evidence 740
Exp
We mix up cooking in the van and eating out but also have a OONI pizza oven which is surprisingly versatile. It’s great for roasting veg, meat and makes the most superb steaks.

View attachment 701759
Best pizzas ever

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Back