Consort motorhomes "Lifes too short" (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jan 9, 2024
Norwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Consort Oslo coming
Exp
We are expecting our first campervan in July 2024. This will be our first so we’re new!
This is to yorkiebar and Lenny333 plus any other new Consort owners really. I hope you are both loving your vans. We are picking up our Consort Oslo on 1st August so very excited. I was just wondering if you are getting an extra alarm. We have paid for the S5 tracker otherwise I don’t think Comfort would have let us drive it home.

We are going on an organised tour at the end of August. Comfort don’t seem bothered about there not being anything other than the factory fit alarm. I suppose we’ve had them before so after initially thinking fine are now just wondering? Thanks.
Hi carolyn,

We are a week in to our Oslo now and we love it so far. Three nights away after pick up which were really nice and it’s now on our drive and we’re slowly ‘fettling’ it for us… putting things in, taking things out and then more often than not putting them in again 😂

We got the S7 tracker from Consort and are having a Growler alarm and Non-starter MT system fitted by Vanbitz soon.

We thought that after 700 days wait since we ordered it and probably another long wait if we had to replace it, that we didn’t want it to go anywhere!!

The next three weeks will seem like years to you but I’m sure you’ll love it. Say Hi to Dan from Ian & Julie when he takes you through the handover. And take a notebook as well as there’s a lot to learn.

Enjoy!

IMG_1599.jpeg

Apr 25, 2016
Soham, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Consort Oslo
Exp
Since 2016
19 months in and 15,000 mile now with our Oslo, and loving every minute👍
We left the additional alarm, and just had the tracker instead. Only forgot to switch it off once so far, with the phone call which follows🙈🙈
Diesel heater is brilliant, and means the underslung Lpg tank only needs refilling once a year, with only the cooker to supply.
Enjoy the day on pick up. There is nothing quite like picking a new van up👍👍🤣

Oct 27, 2022
Funster No
MH
Consort PVC
We left the additional alarm, and just had the tracker instead. Only forgot to switch it off once so far, with the phone call which follows🙈🙈
Factory fit alarm is now a standard offering on the Fiat cab. We went for the S7 tracker and also have just forgotten to switch it off once! Phone call a couple of mins later of course :)

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Collecting the van on the 1st of August and now booked into Vanbitz on the 5th for fitting of Strikeback Growler on the 6th! Couldn’t be better with the family arriving on the 8th for the wedding on the 10th. Even spoke to eddie ! I think he was “borrowing” stuff.

What an exciting month August will be. Off to Bulgaria and Romania at the end of the month as well, travelling for 2 months nearly. Just got to phone Hillview Awnings now. We wanted to stick with Thule as we have our fancy attachments and Consort fit Fiama.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back