CAPTCHA problem [object object] (1 Viewer)

RowleyBirkinQC

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 20, 2014
Dazed & Confused
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
Only other things which come to mind…
Verify JavaScript/JS is enabled in the browser.
Any browser plugins which may interfere/can be disabled.
Clear browser cache/history, restart browser, try again (you may lose references you’d rather keep)

Sep 20, 2015
Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 79R
Exp
since 2014
Thank you everyone for your advise and suggestions. I updated my Firefox browser but that made no difference. But....

At last I've done it!!!!!!

The only way I could get past the "enter captcha' was to put the code into a word document then copied and pasted it into the captcha box. Then it let me into the payment page. It then refused my payment even though I had approved it throught my bank app. Then having entered all my details again, copying and pasting the new captcha code, I was back into the payment page and payment was then accepted. What a ridiculous way to have to do it!!!!

David

OP
OP
maz

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
Thank you everyone for your advise and suggestions. I updated my Firefox browser but that made no difference. But....

At last I've done it!!!!!!

The only way I could get past the "enter captcha' was to put the code into a word document then copied and pasted it into the captcha box. Then it let me into the payment page. It then refused my payment even though I had approved it throught my bank app. Then having entered all my details again, copying and pasting the new captcha code, I was back into the payment page and payment was then accepted. What a ridiculous way to have to do it!!!!

David
Way to go! Thinking out of the box, then copying and pasting into the box. (y) :Grin:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back