canal du midi à la chaser Feb 2017 (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
BTW any satellite experts

we switch our dome sat off and on to start a search, either ends in locked on or still spinning

I can cope with that, but locked on and then no pictures seems really odd

I have been fiddling with retuning this trip, so retune again thinking that might do it, it finds nothing no channels at all, not even Al Jazierah or god channels

Not really bothered just curious will retune when home :)(y)

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
I would tell you again, @DavidG58, that I do not adorn such beauty with badges, but, I'm STILL not talking to you. Bev, please be a good girl, and try and find his on/off switch. :sneaky:

OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
just had a lucky break, noticed our Alde controller flashing, soon followed by a clicking fridge. first bottle of gas 11kg ( I think) yellow jobbies :):) just used up, will summarise usage of fuel, internet, camp site fees and gas tomorrow as we finish this trip, but not bad for winter one cylinder refillable, probably cost £15 total to stay warm and have hot water for 10 nights off grid (y)

the lucky break was it always usually happens when in bed and raining or freezing cold :)(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
where do you think they are from says Bev, I have no idea so suggest anorak land, getting a glare, so suggest Sussex in honour of @peterc10, no real logic but mainly because he cant be bothered with an avatar picture :LOL::LOL:

(y)
Oy you, ....... Sussex ...... where do you get that idea from???????? That is @Robert Clark county. I am disgusted of Tunbridge Wells.

And anoraks are very interesting. I will spend a couple of hours showing you my collection when we next meet.

What's an avatar and where can I buy one?

Edit - 47 Euros

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
My guess is €79

Little Esme just woke up
IMG_0825.JPG

Her guess is €60.50

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
€48 Euro including drinks but not tip.

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
If ,a big IF, mr. Anorak was so clever he would have known that you can take your dog into French restaurants, what a muppet.
Maybe one had Moules.
€45

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend A
Exp
July 09
Well its definitely a slab of meat, probably steak, possibly Shergar, frites were involved as was a salad.
My former detective self notices the position of the chair opposite and deduces that the meat was slightly overcooked and came from the auvergne region and probably a farm over 1000 metres high. The potatoes had previously been frozen and had actually been at the bottom of the freezer for over a month.
The cost was 50 euros including tip at 12.4% (roughly) and you paid with cash.
The anorak was in fact in motorhomefun member and will be starting a new thread "Dogs in restaurants" (rant)

OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Le Caveau, Montreuil, now our favourite for this town, first time used for us, slightly further than the poison palace we used last time, but well worth the extra paces :)(y)

We are no further forward with the actual group of four last night, this morning one of the UK MH's had gone, the other went while we had our first coffee, so if they were the diners from last night they are at least not travelling together, or that might only be as a result of the meal out together last night :):)

very windy here today, the sort of day when you glad you use the tunnel, even if as for us it is not till tomorrow

so today, we are going now to pop in at Cite de Europe, not been for well over 10 years, it really isn't our sort of place, well me anyway. but if nothing else we can check out the options for overnighting there next time as so many of you regularly suggest (y)

then we will continue to Gravelines, I have no idea how to pronounce this place in French, but have heard a good few English attempts, literally as if it is two words written in English, they might be right of course, will attempt to find out during the course of the day, or might cheat and message Frankie (y)

looking like it will be another case of dragging Bev out kicking and cursing tonight if the weather stays like this, hopefully the eating options are not too far from the aire (y)

OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Oy you, ....... Sussex ...... where do you get that idea from???????? That is @Robert Clark county. I am disgusted of Tunbridge Wells.

What's an avatar and where can I buy one?

upload_2017-2-22_10-6-3.png

hows this for your Avatar?? I am any closer (y):)

£15 please :LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back