Brittany ferries discount code Spain 2024 (1 Viewer)

Highdale

Free Member
Apr 2, 2024
Funster No
MH
Just Looking
In this day and age I would think people would be happy to help others but I guess that’s why the country is in the state it’s in! Maybe it’s my mistake I didn’t see any harm in asking as it benefits the people who gives the code. Thanks anyway

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
In this day and age I would think people would be happy to help others but I guess that’s why the country is in the state it’s in! Maybe it’s my mistake I didn’t see any harm in asking as it benefits the people who gives the code. Thanks anyway
Limited number of codes to give away, some have only 8 in a year so why would they give you a code when you are only passing through on the scrounge.

Apr 23, 2024
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Hi all, if anyone has a membership code for UK-France sailings please PM me, many thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 23, 2024
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Generally codes are only given out to Fun members, pay your £20 and I’ll happily give you one.
Ah apologies, am new to the MH scene! Thought as it benefitted the sharer with £10 credit it was worth asking, but £20 membership is basically what we would be saving on the Ferry anyway. No trouble. Thanks and all the best

Feb 12, 2018
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 600SL
Exp
Since 2017
You don't sell it you give it away free.Brittany then reward you with a £10 voucher...Brittany obviously think its a good thing or there would be no reward.Max shares is 15 times so a nice £150 voucher to use on your next crossing. BUSBY.

Not 15 times, only a maximum of 8. Think BF may have changed this rule. Also, not necessarily available as credit for your next booking, as you do not get the credit to your account until you renew your next year’s membership subscription!

The BF website now says:

Friends and family rewards​

Encourage your friends and family to book with us and they will receive up to 10% discount on their booking when sailing…… (depending on the season of departure). What's more for every booking made we'll credit your Club Voyage account with £10 towards your own future travel.

(Up to a limit of 8 guest bookings per year. Maximum credit accruable £80 per annum, allocated when you renew your membership)

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Not 15 times, only a maximum of 8. Think BF may have changed this rule. Also, not necessarily available as credit for your next booking, as you do not get the credit to your account until you renew your next year’s membership subscription!

The BF website now says:

Encourage your friends and family to book with us and they will receive up to 10% discount on their booking when sailing…… (depending on the season of departure). What's more for every booking made we'll credit your Club Voyage account with £10 towards your own future travel.

(Up to a limit of 8 guest bookings per year. Maximum credit accruable £80 per annum, allocated when you renew your membership)
If you have the old Club membership it’s still 15 times.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970

The BF website now says:

Well I must be special because I have had £150 for the last three years at least..Been a member for years.
BUSBY.

Feb 12, 2018
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 600SL
Exp
Since 2017
Yes….. i stand corrected. Still 15x if a continuing member of the “old” scheme….. but you still do not get the credit until you renew for the following year. Win-Win for BF!

For the “old” scheme, the BF website says…..

• For members who joined before 16 November 2021: your friends and family will benefit from -10% on sailings between the UK and France and the UK and Spain. For every booking made, we'll credit your Club Voyage account with £10 towards your own future travel. Discounts are limited to 15 bookings per membership (a maximum credit accruable of £150 per annum, allocated when you renew your membership)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back