Brittany ferries discount code Spain 2024 (1 Viewer)

Sep 2, 2020
Funster No
MH
Autoquest 196
Exp
Would someone please share their code with me, I'll need to book soon with all the folks asking here the ferries will be full. Thank you.

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
Am beginning to think people are joiNing ……just for BF Discount 🙃🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿😱👍
None of those to whom the code is given, (whether new or pre-existing subscribers) are in any way 'Friends' or 'Family' of the person providing the code because if they were they wouldn't have to advertise for a code.
I can't understand the possessive reaction by folk as it's a BF marketing incentive, not a 'Fun' offer or perk.

Last edited:

Mr porky

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 14, 2018
Middlewich, UK
Funster No
MH
Morelo home
Exp
Lots now
None of those to whom the code is given, (whether new or pre-existing subscribers) are in any way 'Friends' or 'Family' of the person providing the code because if they were they wouldn't have to advertise for a code.
I can't understand the possessive reaction by folk as it's a BF marketing incentive, not a 'Fun' offer or perk.
Surely we are all one big family of funsters. 🙂

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
Hey everyone, Could anyone would be kind enough to share their Spain membership number . Thanks in advance

Doubt that you have any friends and family on this forum. :rolleyes:

Don't even introduce yourself and your first post and on the scrounge.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sunsun

Free Member
Mar 20, 2024
Funster No
MH
just-looking
Hey everyone from the Basque Country, we are a family of 4 going to Plymouth from Santander this July with a borrowed caravan.
Could somebody share with us their Spanish membership number for BF?
Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any information about the North of Spain or the South of France, I will be happy to help you.
Thanks in advance,

Jan 22, 2024
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Crafter
Exp
Since 2016
Hi there......with all this activity and planning to go to France and Spain....I thought better get something booked!?
Is anyone happy to pm a ",friends" membership number?
Many thanks....see you in Sept?

stevewagner

LIFE MEMBER
May 14, 2013
Pevensey Bay
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Yonks
1710962671385.png

Jun 6, 2020
Funster No
MH
Apache Hi Line 634
Hi there......with all this activity and planning to go to France and Spain....I thought better get something booked!?
Is anyone happy to pm a ",friends" membership number?
Many thanks....see you in Sept?

PM sent

Dec 1, 2015
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile Coachbuilt
Exp
Twenty years
No one has to give their number to anyone, that was not the reason you took up membership in the first place. If you do it is your choice, even if you feel people have the cheek to ask for it. The gain is yours, that is why people give it. Personally I don’t.

Sunsun

Free Member
Mar 20, 2024
Funster No
MH
just-looking
Hey everyone from the Basque Country, we are a family of 4 going from Santander to Plymouth with cabin this July with a borrowed caravan.
Could somebody share with us their Spanish membership number for BF?
Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any information about the North of Spain or the South of France, I will be happy to help you.
Thanks in advance,

Dec 24, 2014
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
I don't use BF and am open minded about Fun subscribers offering their BF code to anyone, but BF must be well aware that the code is passed on to people who aren't 'friends and family' and could restrict it to the original subscriber only; but why would they? It's a marketing tool. BF get extra business, the code giver saves money and the code recipient saves money. Win/Win/Win.

Dec 3, 2007
bristol
Funster No
MH
fiat autotrail imala 730
Exp
since 2005
Hi all i am looking to travel to france in june, i have been a mf member for many years, would anyone be kind enough to share there brittany ferries code to me, many thanks.

Feb 16, 2024
Funster No
MH
Touring
Hi everyone. Is anyone able to share a code for ferry to France and also one for Spain to UK. I am paid up. I will have a look at the voyage club for Spain but I think on a single trip it you do not get the fee back. Thanks in advance.

May 1, 2015
Caerphilly
Funster No
MH
Rapido C86 Auto
Exp
Since 2014
Hi everyone. Is anyone able to share a code for ferry to France and also one for Spain to UK. I am paid up. I will have a look at the voyage club for Spain but I think on a single trip it you do not get the fee back. Thanks in advance.
PM sent

CaptainPaul

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2017
Ireland
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu ⛱
Exp
Since 1980s
If anyone can send me any BF discount codes I'd be delighted as I've just been on their website earlier today and from Ireland to France in July for us two and our two wee dogs you could buy a boat with what they're quoting! :rofl:

• Funny
Reactions: f6c
Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
If anyone can send me any BF discount codes I'd be delighted as I've just been on their website earlier today and from Ireland to France in July for us two and our two wee dogs you could buy a boat with what they're quoting! :rofl:
PM sent

Highdale

Free Member
Apr 2, 2024
Funster No
MH
Just Looking
Hi, we are a family of 4 looking to get the ferry to Spain BF discount code please? Hoping someone can help out, it would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance x

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Yes, I am a new user and it's my first post but it is to use it myself and not to sell it on eBay... Many Thanks appreciated
You don't sell it you give it away free.Brittany then reward you with a £10 voucher...Brittany obviously think its a good thing or there would be no reward.Max shares is 15 times so a nice £150 voucher to use on your next crossing. BUSBY.

Dec 24, 2014
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
It's a BF marketing tool that seems to work well. I doubt that anyone would bother to offer non-subscribers the code if they weren't keen to get the benefit of a tenner for themselves.

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
Hi, we are a family of 4 looking to get the ferry to Spain BF discount code please? Hoping someone can help out, it would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance x
No, you only joined today and not subscribed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back