Beware out there folks - not nice 'present' on returning home today (17 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Sep 29, 2019
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis
Exp
20 years
Wait for the " if you werent speeding blah blah blah"
Hello. šŸ˜€

I am a big fan of the 20mph limits, driver entitlement is real. Look how angry people are getting on this thread about something which might delay them slightly, even if it saves little childrenā€™s lives.

I have also been caught speeding, not in a 20mph though, it is annoying being caught, there is however solely one person in the whole world responsible for that offence.

I love Wales. ā¤ļø

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 19, 2019
Funster No
MH
Carado T339
Exp
5 years
Wales is a beautiful country why do you think itā€™s rubbish?
It wouldn't be rubbish if not for the petty people that do things like this. I got done for doing 32 mph at 06:00 in the morning. I was easy prey for them. I had to go on a speed awareness course. Since then Wales is not for me. There are some beautiful parts yes, but then there are lots of alternatives.

Dec 25, 2015
Nelson New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
Since 1998
The previous Government in New Zealand imposed blanket speed reductions across the country, at great expense, in 2019. 100kph became 80kph on open roads, and 50kph restrictions became 30kph.
It made no difference to the death tolls or serious accident rate and only added to driver frustration which often led to them taking risks to overtake where they shouldn't.
Last week, the new coalition Government announced it was reversing all the 2019 speed restrictions and the limits will go back to what they were pre-2019.
Drivers seem to fall into one of two camps on this. The little old lady in her Suzuki Swift or Honda Jazz thinks the reduced speeds are best, the rest are glad to have the opportunity to drive to the conditions and use their skills to decide what speed they should be doing rather than have the Nanny State decide.
Which camp do you think I fall into?

Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
The previous Government in New Zealand imposed blanket speed reductions across the country, at great expense, in 2019. 100kph became 80kph on open roads, and 50kph restrictions became 30kph.
It made no difference to the death tolls or serious accident rate and only added to driver frustration which often led to them taking risks to overtake where they shouldn't.
Last week, the new coalition Government announced it was reversing all the 2019 speed restrictions and the limits will go back to what they were pre-2019.
Drivers seem to fall into one of two camps on this. The little old lady in her Suzuki Swift or Honda Jazz thinks the reduced speeds are best, the rest are glad to have the opportunity to drive to the conditions and use their skills to decide what speed they should be doing rather than have the Nanny State decide.
Which camp do you think I fall into?
Won't happen in the UK I've never known any laws or controls loosened. Somebody would have to admit they were wrong and that doesn't happen here.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back