Rally Chat benidorm camp sites (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

River gypsys

Free Member
Jun 25, 2017
Ely
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2012
can anyone suggest a good camp site near to the centre of benidorm that might have space for new year good bus links would be a real plus walking distance a real bounus

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
La Torreta is the closest to bus stops and other attractions, the sites are beginning to fill up in the last few days, but you should be OK.
Cheers
Ed

Sep 12, 2016
Chesterfield England Tellus 3
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
6 years
Just done a search and have contacted the cheapest site for next year

Villasol is the closest but not the cheapest
La Torreta is next as is El Raco they are all fairly large and less personable

For cost over distance we will be going back to our usual site as the only extra is the electric as everything else is included

See you all in November for the Fiesta

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Plus you can buy a card and top it up with €20 and that takes 15 cents of each trip.Adds up if there a while.

:xThumb::xThumb:
Had one for about 7 years now, all the family use it..
Strange that when i leave it with money loaded on it's always back to zero when i have it back. :xdoh:

Jul 10, 2016
hucknall
Funster No
MH
Swift bolero 712sb
Exp
10 years
We've Always used benisol a bit further out but always seem to have room . About 40 mins walk but bus stop outside gates .

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Caution pet owners; at least one of them (Villasol I think) doesn't accept pets.

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
If you can get in at any of the Javea ones, the campsites are, okay. They lack the bigger sites of Benidormms facilities. Camping Javea being the better of the two.

But you can get around quite easily on foot if you are able. And cycling is very easy too.

We are in and out of Javea from now until End of May. If anyone wants any help or advice, we will try and help. If you are arriving late and the campsite is going to be closed, let me know and I will find you a safe overnight stop. ***Send me a PM***

TM

ravensworth

Free Member
Sep 2, 2011
sunderland
Funster No
MH
iveco
Exp
Camping beniborm and player blanker on number 10 bus route if fit not to far to walk one road over the road to raco dont no how or bad site are

Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
There are none in the centre. The center is for hotels, the campsites are about 1 k from the center just past the Palace
I think they'll have been and gone home several times by now 😂 my favourite site is La Toretta, a much nicer walk home at night than Villasol on the back road, also it's cheaper

Jun 29, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
caravan (for now)
Exp
on and off since 1984
We're planning 3 months there from January, we have a caravan, not a Moho ATM I'm wondering if we would be better off renting a flat or towing the caravan down. Any ideas anyone?

Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
We're planning 3 months there from January, we have a caravan, not a Moho ATM I'm wondering if we would be better off renting a flat or towing the caravan down. Any ideas anyone?
Tow it down and leave it there, they used to charge 1 euro a day to store them and you just get a cheap flight down whenever you want to go

Feb 18, 2017
Greenwich, London, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer MLT 570
Exp
Holy ancient thread resurrection Batman!

Two very different types of holiday.

3 months during the (admittedly mild) Spanish winter in a (stationary?) caravan would be too long.

If you are intending on touring around France/Spain, not spending more than a week or two in the same place then take the caravan.
If however you are intending to stay for 3 months in the same place, I'd rent the flat.

Motorhomes are designed to move daily or every few days.
Caravans are designed to move every few days or at least every other week.
Neither are designed to be lived in in the same place for weeks (or months) on end.

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Holy ancient thread resurrection Batman!

Two very different types of holiday.

3 months during the (admittedly mild) Spanish winter in a (stationary?) caravan would be too long.

If you are intending on touring around France/Spain, not spending more than a week or two in the same place then take the caravan.
If however you are intending to stay for 3 months in the same place, I'd rent the flat.

Motorhomes are designed to move daily or every few days.
Caravans are designed to move every few days or at least every other week.
Neither are designed to be lived in in the same place for weeks (or months) on end.
Tell that to the Benidorm Snowbirds :rofl:

Sep 28, 2019
Newbury, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Pamplona
Exp
Since 2018
We’ve done three months taking the motorhome and now we’ve gone back to having a caravan we’re towing it down there for two months. We will have the use of our car but will also use public transport while we are there.

Oct 25, 2016
Hartford Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
We’ve booked there for next year, our first time there.

We were pleasantly surprised and pleased with Vilasol on our stay earlier in the year. Deffo would use it again.
So much so just been talking to HRH and as we have got Billy back i'm gonna book a week in March now.

Dec 28, 2017
Loughborough
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
Join the crowd at Arena Blanca the most popular for Funsters. We even have our own St
Tried to book Arena Blanca for Feb /March web says no availability,we usually stay over the road on Raco but with all the work next door building new camp site will give it a miss next year so looking for another dog friendly site.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Tried to book Arena Blanca for Feb /March web says no availability,we usually stay over the road on Raco but with all the work next door building new camp site will give it a miss next year so looking for another dog friendly site.
We don't have a dog ourselves, but we know others who do, and the next nearest to El Raco allowing dogs is La Toretta, a short distance from Villasol, which isn't dog friendly.

HTH,

Jock. :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back