Rally Chat benidorm camp sites (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Tried to book Arena Blanca for Feb /March web says no availability,we usually stay over the road on Raco but with all the work next door building new camp site will give it a miss next year so looking for another dog friendly site.
We thought they were building a new Aldi, not a campsite!

Sep 28, 2019
Newbury, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Pamplona
Exp
Since 2018
Join the crowd at Arena Blanca the most popular for Funsters. We even have our own St
I emailed several sites including Arena Blanca but they didn’t have any availability when we wanted, that’s why we picked Villasol. Raco had pitches but said they were in the shade and we could move to one in the sun if one came available.

We know a few other funsters who will be at Arena Blanca and I’m hoping Chocy Boy that we will be allowed to join you at the bar. We are on the ‘dark side now’ but we still all have a common interest.

Pauline

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
I’m hoping Chocy Boy that we will be allowed to join you at the bar. We are on the ‘dark side now’ but we still all have a common interest.

Pauline
It's a well worn track between Villasol and Arena Blanca with the occasional stop at Toretta :cheers:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
We like Villasol best. We stayed on La Toretta for 2 weeks this year as Villasol was full. It was a last minute booking. The toilet blocks are kept spotlessly clean but what I didn’t like was that the bottom bit is the dog walking/pooing area although it’s not supposed to be. The owners would happily let their dogs do their business a few feet from us and include a commentary when we were sitting out eating. Never again. We couldn’t leave as we were waiting to get our brakes sorted and it was Easter.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back