Rally [Apr 16, 2015] National Motorhome Show (Peterborough Showground) (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
Big thank you to Jim & Sian and all the Funster Marshalls for another great weekend away.
We had a good drink on the Thursday:D and relaxed the rest of the time (y) Was nice to bump into Laird of Dunstan and his good lady(y) and all the other riff raff :whistle:.
Oh and the tap at the rear of my van was the fresh water emptying not the waste :p
See you at Newbury

Rob&Jane

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
Great weekend as always big thanks to the fab marshals and bacon roll makers who all did an amazing job,to Dave & Polly for A great Sat night and of course to Jim & Sian for making fun what it is
next stop Thetford
See you all soon
Sue & Eric

Last edited:

Shazrick

Free Member
Oct 16, 2013
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2009
Another great weekend. Big thankyou to all the team, special thanks to the bacon roll crew, yummy.(y)(y) and a Big Thank you to Jim & Sian + plus all the Marshall for a Great Time :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Feb 8, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Eldis Majestic 115
Exp
Vans and tugs since mid 70's
Thanks for another great weekend Sian and Jim, Dave and Polly, all the Marshals and the bacon butty crew and all the new friends we met there. next FUN do for us is Northern Soul:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

homercostello

Free Member
Jul 11, 2010
kidsgrove staffs
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs globetrotter
Exp
9 years
Thanks to Jim Sian Dave and Polly and the other marshals. Thanks to the bacon butty crew. A great weekend and nice to meet all the funsters.

Jeff and Sue

TheHat

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2012
thurrock
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2012
thanks to all had a great weekend and thanks to Rhona for the mushy pea's, see all that's going to Newbury for another great weekend
Bill

May 5, 2014
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Beginners, got Doggy the van - March 2014
We lost our verginaty! Been through our First Fun Rally at Peterborough, Thanks to all that made the weekend such a pleasant experience.
:cheers:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Thanks to everyone who put a lot of hard work into organising everything. It was great to see everyone again. Cheers, David and Dawn

Gran & Rog

Free Member
Apr 17, 2011
Lofthouse, Wakefield
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Eight years
Just like to say a big THANK YOU to Sian, Jim & the Marshalls, we enjoyed our stay with you even though we did not manage to get into the FUNSTERS Tent lol. Hope you all got home safely as we thankfully have, see you soon & take care(y)

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Thank you to all the marshals for the hard work.

Sorry I couldn't join in cooking bacon on Sunday but I thought people might be put off by me coughing and sneezing all over the shop. I don't know whether to blame Jill for pasing on the cold to me or @Dawn B for soaking me with her gun and giving me a chill :sneaky:

Thanks to @lunarman for sorting out my Chinese sat nav.

I can now add "I survived meeting @Tootles" to my list of achievements. Nice to meet other people for the first time and to renew acquaintances. I missed several people because there were so many there - I'll get you next time :D

Oct 20, 2013
South Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Yes
Thank you to all the marshals for the hard work.

I can now add "I survived meeting @Tootles" to my list of achievements. Nice to meet other people for the first time and to renew acquaintances. I missed several people because there were so many there - I'll get you next time :D
I keep saying that :whistle:

Clive

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2012
Canvey Island
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I can also add "I survived meeting @Tootles " to my list of achievements. So many people, so little time, a big thank you to all who made it a great weekend (y)

M

Madwife

Deleted User
Thanks to Jim and Sian and all the marshals and funsteers for a great weekend. I missed the bacon rolls yesterday :cry: as I had to go to Birmingham for my dog show. Howie assured me that they were very tasty as usual!

We hope to meet up with folk again and our next meet is the Bristol Baloon festival.

Kath and Howie and the Wyaye pack

Bluestar

Free Member
Nov 3, 2014
Brighton
Funster No
MH
Class
Exp
10 years.. On and Off
Thank you for a great weekend and all the help!
Lovely atmosphere will def be going again, see you all soon.

Steve and Sandra. x

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Just like to add my thanks to all involved in organising the weekend and the entertainment/bacon butties crew. There is a lot of work involved behind the scene's and without members volunteering to assist these rally's just wouldn't happen.
Thanks again.

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
a great weekend. thanks to all the people who were nice to me. but not the ones who insulted my cooking. thanks again.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Thank you to Polly Dave John Angela Jock and Rita our Marshalls for all there hard work over the weekend, Dave for the Karaoke, and Jim and Sian for there endless hard work, we had a great week end catching up with old friends and saying hello to new ones. (y)

Dec 10, 2013
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Since 2013
Got home safely and motorhome all cleaned out ready for the next trip, it was good to see a lot of familiar faces and new ones as well. Sorry we didn't make the tent on Saturday night but it was Sandra's birthday and we had a little bit of alcohol with our evening meal and didn't wake up till 9.40pm. Bacon butties as good as ever, thanks to all the cooks and organisers. Hope to see you all again in the near future.
Dave and Sandra.

Candy Floss

Free Member
Nov 16, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
approx 20 years
A big tks to Jim, Sian and marshalls etc for a great weekend.

Reactions: Jim
Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
Thanks to the vounteers that made the weekend a success. :thanks3:
I was even put one up from @Tootles so I could drain my grey waste downhill to him.:rofl:
We were conveniently placed to keep an eye or two on @Dawn B.:Eeek:
Here are 3 pix, 1 of Tootles surprised by the papparazzi, 1 of Dawn B eyeing up his bacon roll and the one picture that they said would never happen, me with the other two, just before she drank the poisoned coffee that @DuxDeluxe provided :clap2:
walkies.JPG
bacon.JPG
rare.JPG

Last edited:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Thanks to the vounteers that made the weekend a success. :thanks3:
I was even put one up from @Tootles so I could drain my grey waste downhill to him.:rofl:
We were conveniently placed to keep an eye or two on @Dawn B.:Eeek:
Here are 3 pix, 1 of Tootles surprised by the papparazzi, 1 of Dawn B eyeing up his bacon roll and the one picture that they said would never happen, me with the other two, just before she drank the poisoned coffee that @DuxDeluxe provided :clap2:
View attachment 59785 View attachment 59786 View attachment 59787
Well, after all, every old dog loves a tickle behind the ear.......(y)(y)

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Just got home. Many thanks to everyone for such a great show. As one chap said to me in the brew tent, "Are you lot related to each other? never seen people get on like this from an online site". Which of coarse is so very true. Fantastic weekend, one that I was so looking forwards to, and which didn't disappoint one bit. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back