A photo of the outside from Inside (9 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
IMG_5063.jpeg
IMG_5064.jpeg
Still at Artieda overnight storm high wind gusts really buffeted the van, weather warning issued for thunderstorms and possibility of very heavy rain, can’t be bothered to drive in that so staying on an extra 2 nights.

Apr 12, 2012
N/E Lincs
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Rienza
Exp
as above
Being off grid with poor WiFi until today I missed the posts regarding flying proms. We have been going there for meany years before they started allowing camping.
We were there Friday and Saturday with my sister and brother in law. It was the first time for them. They were very impressed with the camp site and the Proms.
It was a bit too windy for some of the elderly aircraft but opening with the Lancaster fly past and the rest of the flying and the music made up for it.
Same again next year. We would have stayed longer but it was the start of our latest trip to Wales.

Oct 22, 2023
West Midlands, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail F60
Exp
Newbies as of June 2024
Off up there tomoro . Hope the weather improves from what its like here.
Well... the weather report on BBC tonight said Scotland is in for its first arctic blast of the season this week with some snow due on the hills. Pack your thermals 👍🏻😂

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 22, 2023
Funster No
MH
Elddis
Still in the excellent stellplatz at Füssen. Stayed extra night to avoid Fern Pass today but I think it will be almost as bad tomorrow en route to Innsbruck.
The 30 degree temps when we started the trip seem distant memories. Currently 4 degrees with heavy rain and hail.

20240913_133315.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back