A photo of the outside from Inside (4 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jan 2, 2022
North Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
Since 2019
Not a lot to say really - other than he is outside the Aire and we are in. 😆
View attachment 914332
Checked out the sites around Los Alcazares & there’s only a handful of MoHo’s here, unlike February/March this year when they were all rammed & car parks were overflowing with FLTs.
Went to Dos Mares & there’s two mahoosive beasts parked up in the overflow car park 🙄

Apr 26, 2015
Ottershaw
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
First motorhome May 2021
Waĺton upon Thames CCC.

20240627_140011.jpg

Oct 25, 2016
Hartford Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
Last time i did a F1 was a year when the rains were proppa heavy. We had to walk about 5 miles after parking the car.
1.000s of cars/vehicles stuck in the mud. We got there just in time for a wet rolling start. We were told there was no pre race races or entertainment.
It was proppa dire/grim/orrible, not been since and won't go again.
I have been to 7 different countrys for F1 and non have been anywhere near as bad as that hole.
And they rip you off for £££££s and £££££s

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

plug

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2022
West Kingsdown, UK
Funster No
MH
tracker eks
Exp
2021 and counting
Last time i did a F1 was a year when the rains were proppa heavy. We had to walk about 5 miles after parking the car.
1.000s of cars/vehicles stuck in the mud. We got there just in time for a wet rolling start. We were told there was no pre race races or entertainment.
I have been to 7 different countrys for F1 and non have been anywhere near as bad as that hole.
It’s the worst place I have been for watching motorsport, cold wet draughty and no protection to hide away from the elements and you need binoculars to watch the screens, and I forgot to say the best place to go to get fleeced. 😤

Dec 24, 2009
bedworth warks
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
2009 previously a tugger for thirty years
The last time I went to the British Grand Prix James Hunt won. It started to rain part way through the race and they all went in to the pits for wet tyres, the sound system was so bad we hadn't got a clue who was where when the tyre changes were going on.
Never been since it's better to watch it on the telly in my opinion.

Apr 26, 2015
Ottershaw
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
First motorhome May 2021
Never been since it's better to watch it on the telly in my opinion
The best place to be is the campsite adjacent to the track, watch it on telly, you can hear the cars and soak up the pre and post race atmosphere, if the weather is good set your tv up outside under the awning and have a bbq and a couple of beers. Happy days :giggle:

BikerGraham

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 19, 2021
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Funster No
MH
Autograph 75-2
Exp
camping and caravanning since a kid. New to motorhomes
So it wasn’t the best of weekends then Bob 😂😂😂

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
The last time I was at British F1 GP was in 1991 and had the pleasure of watching Mansell after his win, giving Senna (RIP) a taxi ride back to the pit lane.... what a great weekend that was.(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
The last time I went to the British Grand Prix James Hunt won. It started to rain part way through the race and they all went in to the pits for wet tyres, the sound system was so bad we hadn't got a clue who was where when the tyre changes were going on.
Never been since it's better to watch it on the telly in my opinion.
Same here, it was 1976. 👍

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back