A photo of the day thread

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 1992
So much nicer in Cornwall now the hoards have gone home - Porthpean yesterday, very different today!

IMG_4327.jpeg

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 1992
Driving my daughter to her wedding at Heligan gardens on Saturday, just put hood down for the final approach into the gardens.

View attachment 959277

You were so lucky! I live very near there. Saturday was fab, but Sunday was absolutely vile, 50mph winds and lashing down all day. BBC weather watch picture, there’s a harbour and lighhouse under there somewhere.
IMG_2339.jpeg

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Started in 2013
You were so lucky! I live very near there. Saturday was fab, but Sunday was absolutely vile, 50mph winds and lashing down all day. BBC weather watch picture, there’s a harbour and lighhouse under there somewhere.
View attachment 959453
Yes we were very lucky with the weather, we had a great wedding outside in the gardens and were still in our motorhome at Heligan camp site the next night in the storm, we had taken our car back home to St Austell on Sunday afternoon, Heligan had closed for the day because of the bad weather and we got drenched just walking from the campsite to the car which was parked overnight in Heligan.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back