Rally 3F's Meet - 3rd to 8th August 2023 - Drax Social Club (1 Viewer)

SUGGY

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 23, 2011
scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Great weekend has to have been the best for variety...Food, a tour , great professional entertainment and all the great MHF Musicians providing a real variety of musical Genre's , something for everyone....
The Music Bingo was excellent well done Rob you put a lot of time and effort into that ..
Last but not least Rob n den ,Terry n Lisa for all your work ...and Rob for the great disco music 🎶
I did go and thank big Dave for looking after us all ..
Put us down for next year please ..
Kind regards Graham n Rosie (suggy )

Sep 28, 2019
Newbury, UK
Funster No
MH
Chausson 767 GA
Exp
Since 2018
It really sounds like all of those who attended had a great time. We couldn’t make it this year but hopefully we can get there next year. Am I right in thinking it usually gets advertised around November?

OP
OP
Lisa

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
It really sounds like all of those who attended had a great time. We couldn’t make it this year but hopefully we can get there next year. Am I right in thinking it usually gets advertised around November?
Thanks, I’m not too sure when I will be putting the meet back up as we have only provisionally booked it for next year. Finer details have to be agreed upon…but it will definitely be later in the year 😉

May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On our 2nd MH now a AutoTrail Savannah which we're absolutely delighted with
Arrived home today from the best Rally we've ever been at. The work Lisa, Bob and Terry put in to achieve such a special event is immense and so much appreciated.
Thank you so very much.
Getting over internet withdrawal too!
Ashley and Ian

Yorkshirefreckles

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2015
Leeds
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F
Exp
Forever
Hello to everyone who attended the FFF Rally at Drax. It was a brilliant rally, as it had been last year. Great food, great entertainment, great tour round the power station. But most of all, I wanted to say thank you for the great welcome and support I received from you all when I arrived. Coming to my first rally as a solo traveller was hard but you all made it worthwhile. It was lovely to have so many people come and have a look round the van :p; it was great to have so many helpful suggestions and offers of support; and it was great to hear so many kind comments about Techno100. He will be missed, I know. Thank you all for your kindness and support; it means a great deal to me.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On our 2nd MH now a AutoTrail Savannah which we're absolutely delighted with
Excellent video Sandra -was really a very good meet.
Hope to see you both soon
Ian

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
(y) Excellent video Sandra -was really a very good meet.
Hope to see you both soon
Ian
Thankyou! Very much a self teaching amateur but I enjoy doing it. Listening to all the music was a very hard decision what to drop to cutting room floor. Yes I agree it was a fabulous meet, hope to catch up with you before the year is out .(y)

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
Heres a 20 minute recap of the rally! I made it a little longer so that the folk that were unable to attend can see what a great time we all had.

Good video Sandra. I bet that the are still trying to finish the game.:LOL:

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
Well done with the drone filming. Poor Owen up to his nuts in the mud, oh and Rob that was the hog roast!
Clivefog , That, by the way, was not me being filmed, that was another poor soul. My extraction, once we jacked up and got the spinning front wheel down on a grip board, was a straight (curved) drive out, thanks to some helpful Funsters a couple of days later👍
As you say, the Hog Roast was Delicious! (Sorry Rob) 😄

Jul 19, 2018
Kent
Funster No
Exp
I'm a newbie
Massive thanks to bobnden, Terry and Lisa. What a fantastic rally. Great food, great entertainment, great venue and great Funsters. Thanks to all who helped (behind the scenes).
Special thanks to Terry and Bill who so patiently took my hab door apart, fixed the lock and put it all back together ( with no left over screws 😂).
Roll on next year

OP
OP
Lisa

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
I was hoping to post both receipts together but we are still waiting on the Chatsfield suite confirmation, so here is the first half of the funds raised donated to MacMillan.
(Before it gets buried in my emails).

IMG_8899.jpeg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back