Aug

Rally 3F's Drax Rally 1st - 6th Aug 2024 - 5 Nights. - FULL (7 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
OP
OP
Lisa

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
La La Land
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Hi Lisa I am sorry but I will have to cancel , we were really looking forwards to attending , but my inconsiderate BIL has decided to have a 70th birthday party on the Saturday ☹️
Been trying to work out if could still come for a few days but it's not going to work out, sorry and I will try again for next year.
Ok, thanks for letting me know.

OP
OP
Lisa

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
La La Land
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Last edited:
Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
Sorry but I'm only a man, you can't expect too much? 😀

I was trying to reply to Nanniemate post about being stuck in mud?🤔
I suppose that's better than being stuck in the $hitt when Lisa sussed you out.:LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Hi Lisa I am sorry but I will have to cancel , we were really looking forwards to attending , but my inconsiderate BIL has decided to have a 70th birthday party on the Saturday ☹️
Been trying to work out if could still come for a few days but it's not going to work out, sorry and I will try again for next year.
You could have a great birfday at Drax with a couple of hundred funsters buying , sorry , accepting a drink from yourself. :rofl: :drinks:

May 7, 2011
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Kontiki 669
Exp
Since 2010
You could have a great birfday at Drax with a couple of hundred funsters buying , sorry , accepting a drink from yourself. :rofl: :drinks:

I know,if only my brother in law was a motorhomer he could of celebrated it there :(

Was looking forwards to this one,especially if they are still doing the Drax tour :unsure:

Sep 28, 2015
Funster No
Hi Lisa
Sorry apologies we totally forgot about the payment date we would still like to attend if possible

OP
OP
Lisa

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
La La Land
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Hi Lisa
Sorry apologies we totally forgot about the payment date we would still like to attend if possible
Ok, if you can pay the £65 balance and complete the form I will reinstate your name on the list. Please confirm when paid. Thanks.

Sep 28, 2015
Funster No
Ok, if you can pay the £65 balance and complete the form I will reinstate your name on the list. Please confirm when paid. Thanks.
Hi Lisa
The is completed and the balance is paid we so sorry for the delay

OP
OP
Lisa

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
La La Land
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Hi Lisa
The is completed and the balance is paid we so sorry for the delay
Hi,
Thanks for the form. The payment isn't showing in the account as yet, but we'll keep checking. Sometimes it can take a couple of hours.

OP
OP
Lisa

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
La La Land
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Hi,
Thanks for the form. The payment isn't showing in the account as yet, but we'll keep checking. Sometimes it can take a couple of hours.
All sorted, thank you 👍🏼

OP
OP
Lisa

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
La La Land
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Apologies, but I am going to have to post the following message, as I am unable to send a PM to Sunrise@france as they are a free member.

Hi Karen,

Welcome to Fun.

I think it's yourself that has completed the form for this rally?

I realise that you are a fairly new member of Fun and may not be aware of the protocol when booking rallies. Firstly, you have to be a paid up member of Fun, so you would need to subscribe to be able to attend any rallies.
Secondly, you need to ask the thread owner to be able to go on the list. That way, spaces will be confirmed to you and payment details will be given.

The form was filled in last night with a forum name of SunriseinFrance, but I cannot find that member and can only assume that it is yourself? If you would like to join us on the rally, please pay your subscription and then confirm/reply to me and I will give you the payment details. Full payment is required for the rally at £85.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Regards,
Lisa

Apr 3, 2019
UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Travel Van
Exp
Few years now
Apologies, but I am going to have to post the following message, as I am unable to send a PM to Sunrise@france as they are a free member.

Hi Karen,

Welcome to Fun.

I think it's yourself that has completed the form for this rally?

I realise that you are a fairly new member of Fun and may not be aware of the protocol when booking rallies. Firstly, you have to be a paid up member of Fun, so you would need to subscribe to be able to attend any rallies.
Secondly, you need to ask the thread owner to be able to go on the list. That way, spaces will be confirmed to you and payment details will be given.

The form was filled in last night with a forum name of SunriseinFrance, but I cannot find that member and can only assume that it is yourself? If you would like to join us on the rally, please pay your subscription and then confirm/reply to me and I will give you the payment details. Full payment is required for the rally at £85.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Regards,
Lisa
If its the same Karen i am thinking of, she will be on a ferry from St Malo, so may not pick this up today.
Will get Anita to send a Whatsapp message to her as well.

OP
OP
Lisa

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
La La Land
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
If its the same Karen i am thinking of, she will be on a ferry from St Malo, so may not pick this up today.
Thanks, I’m not sure but they were online and viewing this thread 18 mins ago, so hopefully they will get in touch 👍🏼

Apr 3, 2019
UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Travel Van
Exp
Few years now
Thanks, I’m not sure but they were online and viewing this thread 18 mins ago, so hopefully they will get in touch 👍🏼
It is her, she is going to try and sort it later this evening or tomorrow. she cant work out why see cant see the rally thread or contact you by email/ pm. Think its just a matter of paying the subs.

OP
OP
Lisa

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
La La Land
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
It is her, she is going to try and sort it later this evening or tomorrow. she cant work out why see cant see the rally thread or contact you by email/ pm. Think its just a matter of paying the subs.
Yes, once she has subscribed she will be able to pm me and vice versa. Many thanks.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back