Aug

Rally 3F's Drax Rally 1st - 6th Aug 2024 - 5 Nights. - FULL (3 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jan 24, 2015
N.Wales
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Hi Lisa, I hope all is well with you, could we be added to this rally please, I’ve filled in the form, I just need to pay,
Best regards
Rory x

OP
OP
Lisa

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
La La Land
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Hi Lisa, I hope all is well with you, could we be added to this rally please, I’ve filled in the form, I just need to pay,
Best regards
Rory x
Hi Rory,
I have sent you a pm :giggle:

OP
OP
Lisa

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
La La Land
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Sunriseinfrance - Hi David, I have sent you a pm (conversation). Please see envelope ✉️ in blue bar at top of page, next to your name 😉

OP
OP
Lisa

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
La La Land
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Kruga - Hi Vicky, I am going to send you a pm (conversation) with payment details to join us at Drax. Please see and click on the envelope in the blue band at the top of the page, next to your name.
Any probs, just shout (y)

Sep 21, 2018
Heywood
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Hi Lisa

I have filled in the form for David and me but It won't let me complete it for Diane & Roger so I'll send you a PM with there details.

Thanks xx

OP
OP
Lisa

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
La La Land
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
DAISY - you have filled in my form but you have not asked to attend our rally. As I can't find a Daisy in the members list (several variations), I can't send you a PM. Can you please reply to this message so that I can send you details via PM.
Thanks,
Lisa

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Something like that Jock :roflmto:
Anytime I put up a Rally in previous years, on behalf of Jim & Sian, I just used to keep referring folks to the instructions on page one of the Rally Thread, but unlike yourself Lisa, I don't have anywhere near the patience of a saint. ;)

Apparently, patience is a virtue, as my dear old Mum used to keep on reminding me.................but it never sank in. :LOL:

Jock. ;)

OP
OP
Lisa

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
La La Land
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Anytime I put up a Rally in previous years, on behalf of Jim & Sian, I just used to keep referring folks to the instructions on page one of the Rally Thread, but unlike yourself Lisa, I don't have anywhere near the patience of a saint. ;)

Apparently, patience is a virtue, as my dear old Mum used to keep on reminding me.................but it never sank in. :LOL:

Jock. ;)
Jock, my patience has been tried for the last 8 years (work that one out!), I've had practice :LOL:

As the saying goes, "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink" The majority do drink, but there are always those that I could push their head under the water and they still wouldn't drink. For my own sanity, I just try to get on with it with a few bleeps under my breath ;)

OP
OP
Lisa

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
La La Land
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Actually, we shouldn't forget that there are quite a few newbies who are trying to navigate around getting used to using the forum as well as working out how rallies work etc, so we must give them as much help as we can. We don't want to be putting them off of asking etc. We forget how long we have been using this forum ;)

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Actually, we shouldn't forget that there are quite a few newbies who are trying to navigate around getting used to using the forum as well as working out how rallies work etc, so we must give them as much help as we can. We don't want to be putting them off of asking etc. We forget how long we have been using this forum ;)
Agreed Lisa, but reading page one isn't rocket science. ;)

Cheers,

Jock. ;)

Jan 13, 2014
Leeds - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Globe Traveller
Exp
40+
Lisa, you deserve a Medal, if it isn’t hard enough running a Rally the back office work you have to do in chasing and nursing people to do what’s so obvious to the majority is ridiculous.
You are doing a great job, well done.

OP
OP
Lisa

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
La La Land
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Yes Steve, can you ask them to read the instructions on the first page and make sure they fill in the form. I will send them a pm now with payment details.
Cheers (y)
Correction Steve - they need to be paid up members first.....

OP
OP
Lisa

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
La La Land
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
They are paid up Lisa we are at Newark at the moment and told Jim there is a problem with his subscription so no doubt be corrected shortly 👍
Also no Google account 🙂
Ok, I'll add him to the list. I can make a change to the form so that he can fill it in and I'll send a pm now.

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Sorry having to ask this but are inflatable awnings allowed at Drax or just wind outs and are we on hard standing or grass please, thanks

OP
OP
Lisa

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
La La Land
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Sorry having to ask this but are inflatable awnings allowed at Drax or just wind outs and are we on hard standing or grass please, thanks
No problem 😊 yes, any awning is fine. It’s on grass but it’s very firm and short.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back