2022 fiat s8 chassis faults (1 Viewer)

Aug 26, 2022
North Cumbria.
Funster No
MH
Hobby Vantana
Exp
Since 2013
our dash display shows no current fuel [instant mpg] on dash display does however show some random letters or emblems this is uconnect syst and the radio screen will display the readings [dont look correct though] fiat have now spent several weeks trying to resolve this on our new van. interested if anyone has or had same problem
thanks glyn
If it's any help, I have a summer 2022 140 9 speed auto, which does not have U connect, but a pioneer radio, where all adjustments are made via the steering wheel controls. I have never had any problems with the mpg readings at all...
I do have ongoing problems (since 3 weeks ago) where the driver assist systems continually but intermittently, shut down and restart. As I am in France this is something that I am living with until I get back to the UK.

OP
OP
nifty fifty
Sep 29, 2009
norwich
Funster No
MH
swift escape 640
Exp
since 2009
Is pionear factory fitted
If it's any help, I have a summer 2022 140 9 speed auto, which does not have U connect, but a pioneer radio, where all adjustments are made via the steering wheel controls. I have never had any problems with the mpg readings at all...
I do have ongoing problems (since 3 weeks ago) where the driver assist systems continually but intermittently, shut down and restart. As I am in France this is something that I am living with until I get back to the UK.

Solwaycruiser

Free Member
Feb 6, 2023
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs
Exp
April 2022
Last i heard about 6 weeks ago a fix was still being sorted i will email to see if i get same info
And no i dont think they should have any right to drop it. Unless they are all like it which does not seem the case. How can it be a no fix
Would appreciate an update when you have one.

OP
OP
nifty fifty
Sep 29, 2009
norwich
Funster No
MH
swift escape 640
Exp
since 2009
Just had a call today from italy no change still saying that a cure is being looked into. And added that the tech team are contacting my dealer for any further tests to be done. Out of interest i have noticed the speedo needle is not completely steady. 1>2 mph fluctuation Is this something anyone else has
Would appreciate an update when you have one.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Solwaycruiser

Free Member
Feb 6, 2023
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs
Exp
April 2022
Just had a call today from italy no change still saying that a cure is being looked into. And added that the tech team are contacting my dealer for any further tests to be done. Out of interest i have noticed the speedo needle is not completely steady. 1>2 mph fluctuation Is this something anyone else has
Thanks for the update. Not noticed the needle movement but I always use the digital readout. My mpg readouts work occasionally but haven't found any reason or logic to it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back