What is your current van lust? (1 Viewer)

Jul 7, 2021
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet.
I think for us it is the Morelo that they have not even built yet but at the factory they are dropping plenty of hints that they have one on the drawing board that is everything we want, won't be shown until Dusseldorf at the end of August.
More details please👀, nice slide out too? Not white maybe? Telma retarder, exciting👍

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Well I’ve had a think, and I think money no object I would like a Morelo Palace no bigger than 8.5m with a telma retarder 2 berth LHD.

Well you did ask😁😁

But I do have a great van atm👍

Apr 13, 2019
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Ci Coachbuilt
Exp
Since September 2018
Oct 17, 2016
East Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Tribute T715
Exp
Since 2010
I keep seeing the Merc 4x4 Hymer ML-T's out and about and liking them more and more. Just a bit wider than my panel van and so much possibility. A flat floor throughout, so good for the dog, lots of useable storage and the 4 wheel drive is a big bonus. It looks great too.

View attachment 894592

So that's my current van lust, I don't want to know why you don't like my choice, but I'd love to know what your current van lust is and why (y)
The prototype of that one, there’s usually extras fitted as a test van that’ll do me

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
I'm in it.

Well for this week at least..
20240510_175241.jpg

BikerGraham

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 19, 2021
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Funster No
MH
Autograph 75-2
Exp
camping and caravanning since a kid. New to motorhomes
Going for it would put back retirement a year. I will be going for the retirement. We have a nice van, its always nicer to have a nicer van, but the opportunity cost of a year working 12 hour shifts of days and nights is not appealing to me anymore.

Its delay the retirement or delay the upgrade of a van 71 plated van which is set up how we want

Go for the early retire. It’s time you will never get back so make the most of it.

I’m 58, well 59 in a couple of months, and planned on retiring next year at 60.

Have started slowing the business down and working less. Enjoying the extra time.

Now the bairn wants to join the company and, well you can’t say no to your kids can you really ? So it’s put things back to 61 to give him an extra year to then take over the business.

On the van front. Was just talking about this with the boss yesterday when I came home at 2 to take her out to the local to enjoy the sun.
We both agreed we are more than happy with our Bailey. Almost perfect with our first van. 👍👍 for now 😳😳

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back