Rally Chat Retrofestival Newbury 2024 (1 Viewer)

Jul 2, 2019
doncaster
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 2010
Im going to newbury,but wont be with mhf sadly, was there some trouble last year? Im taking my little old caravan and was hoping to put an awning up, will it be safe to do so? And are there any public shiwers on site anywhere please?
Cheers pampam

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
Hi, you kindly found us a place last year when we found out about the festival and hot footed it from Lakefest to Newbury. I want to book for this year and have filled out the form but haven't recieved anything. Could you please advise. Cheers

Have you been on the post Jim did regarding parking up in the Fun area?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 13, 2023
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2019
Hi, you kindly found us a place last year when we found out about the festival and hot footed it from Lakefest to Newbury. I want to book for this year and have filled out the form but haven't recieved anything. Could you please advise. Cheers
Not sure but I filled in the form I was asked me to fill in but didn't receive any further info. I'll try and find it but a bit new to these forum thingys

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Not sure but I filled in the form I was asked me to fill in but didn't receive any further info. I'll try and find it but a bit new to these forum thingys
I've just looked at your posts they are just about the Retro Festival.
Due to problems we had last year with people joining Fun just to get in the Fun field and then causing problems.
Jim made it clear that only people who are regular Fun members and have been active on the forum for the last year will have access to the booking for the Fun field.

Jul 2, 2019
doncaster
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 2010
Hello again does anyone know if there are showers? I dont think my shower is working ,they usually provide showers fir workers and was hoping there might be some somewhere on showground
Thanks pampam

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back