Reallyretired
Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
The best meal ever invented is done in one pan.

The great british fry up.
Sausage, eggs, bacon, black pudding, mushrooms and add the beans at the end.
Although I have been tempted by one of these a time or two. Still one pan but cleverererer.

61H0Y6GRi8S._AC_SL1500_.jpg
We have one if these. Weighs a ton and we have only used it once. It's simpler just to use an ordinary frying pan or two. Don't like beans with my breakfast though, too high in carbs.

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Poundland sell pack of 5 tin round plate type thingys that perfectly fit on top of the Remoska, stops all that fiddly stuff with the tin foil
I have recently discovered a new method of warming up Meat Pies for 25 minutes in The Remoska.
Turn them upside down, pastry top will still brown facing the bottom, and the tin foil tray they sit in becomes the heat shield from the oven lid.(y)
I save up these circular foil trays, to use as heat shields on other things like sausage rolls, battered fish portions, or Chicken pieces.
LES

Jan 30, 2020
Mid Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
RS Endeavour
Exp
Just a tad..
Two infamous examples of one pot meals from France and Ireland are Cassoulets and Coddleā€¦ I eat most things, but detest both these! šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜‡šŸ¤£

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
I do like a sausage casserole, brown off sausages, add chopped onions, tin of butter beans or chick peas, red or green peppers sliced, Garlic, Herbs & spices, then decide whether you want a tomato based sauce or a brown rich gravy type sauce. (y)
Tear up crusty bread, or make some rice or mashed potato, endless choices really.
LES

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back