Montenegro Free Camping (1 Viewer)

Jan 24, 2018
Funster No
Hi

Can't find a category for Montenegro in the Continental Touring forum so hope this is in the right place.

For those that have visited Montenegro:

(a) Did you free/wild camp at all?
(b) If yes, did you register yourself with any local authorities, and if so, how/where?

Apparently if you stay at a campsite, they register you, but if you stay somewhere that's not a freecamp, what did you do about the registering bit?

TIA

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
Hi

Can't find a category for Montenegro in the Continental Touring forum so hope this is in the right place.

For those that have visited Montenegro:

(a) Did you free/wild camp at all?
(b) If yes, did you register yourself with any local authorities, and if so, how/where?

Apparently if you stay at a campsite, they register you, but if you stay somewhere that's not a freecamp, what did you do about the
We went to Montenegro August 2022 , linked with a whole family holiday where we parked the Mh up in the Hotel car park. It is quite pretty but boy was it noisy, the family all incl Beach hotel pumped out so much loud music, I was having to sit at the far end of the grounds - dont get me wrong I like music but we srtuggled talking to each other.

I checked out a beach parking area for afterwards and went there intending a few nights of piece only to find the had erected a stage for a Rave.

So we found a beach camping, really grim and €29/night but next to the beach which pumped out really loud music all pm.

While we were there we went to what looked like a nice seaside town- complete with high volume thumping music at lunchtime.

Kotor was very nice, but totally overwhelmed by the Cruise ships.

It might be quieter out of season?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back