Meet at the new Marjal - March 2012 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
any funsters want to visit im in bungalow 7,be sure to bang as hard as you can,as im a bit muton:thumb::ROFLMAO:

HI Chris. We are on plot C02 and, i must say, I really thought we would all be together. I found Steve (Salopian) and had a good chat but other than that, other fun people have eluded us. (I'm sure it's not on purpose). Anyway, we have just been getting settled in today and will be wandering around tomorrow and hope to find you. ::bigsmile: We made great time, leaving Dunkirk on Monday morning and getting here just after lunch today. Don't ask me about Millau Bridge. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
any funsters want to visit im in bungalow 7,be sure to bang as hard as you can,as im a bit muton:thumb::ROFLMAO:

HI Chris. We are on plot C02 and, i must say, I really thought we would all be together. I found Steve (Salopian) and had a good chat but other than that, other fun people have eluded us. (I'm sure it's not on purpose). Anyway, we have just been getting settled in today and will be wandering around tomorrow and hope to find you. ::bigsmile: We made great time, leaving Dunkirk on Monday morning and getting here just after lunch today. Don't ask me about Millau Bridge. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I am in the middle of nowhere.

I am on a tiny but good road... (well just off it now...)

I am 20 kms from the Spanish border which, once crossed will mean I am without internet in the Hymer...

I have just had a superb drive along new (to me) roads and through rural villages I have never seen before...

the diesel tank is full, the black tank is empty, the fridge is full, the grey water tank is empty, the gas bottles are full and the clear night sky is littered with twinkling stars...

Each to their own of course but this is motorhoming as I like to do it. I will have something to eat (hot dogs in "French" bread to go with the tomato soup followed by a couple of yoghurts) and then maybe do another drive into Spain or maybe stay here for the night... not decided yet... :winky:

...and despite being in the wilds, I can video call around the world... life on the road with an old, old Hymer and new, new technology... paradise...

and to think... some people go to a hotel for a week for their holidays!

JJ :Cool:

Rayb182

Funster
Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
I am in the middle of nowhere.

I am on a tiny but good road... (well just off it now...)

I am 20 kms from the Spanish border which, once crossed will mean I am without internet in the Hymer...

I have just had a superb drive along new (to me) roads and through rural villages I have never seen before...

the diesel tank is full, the black tank is empty, the fridge is full, the grey water tank is empty, the gas bottles are full and the clear night sky is littered with twinkling stars...

Each to their own of course but this is motorhoming as I like to do it. I will have something to eat (hot dogs in "French" bread to go with the tomato soup followed by a couple of yoghurts) and then maybe do another drive into Spain or maybe stay here for the night... not decided yet... :winky:

...and despite being in the wilds, I can video call around the world... life on the road with an old, old Hymer and new, new technology... paradise...

and to think... some people go to a hotel for a week for their holidays!

JJ, you hit nail on the head, our type of life.:thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
I forgot to ask how do we book
Bee

I would think you would need to book with Marjal (Just click on to ad on side bar) stating that you are with Motorhome Fun, then let Jim know either when you get to the site or via this thread. :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

capinpugwash

Free Member
Sep 14, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2005 (20 years Caravan before that)
Just about to leave the municipal campsite at zaragoza for the final run to Marjal. Had a bit of a job to find it as my sat nav took me to a street in the town centre.

Locals looked surprised when I got my chair out and set up camp in the middle of the road :ROFLMAO:

Hope that the pitches are sorted by the time I get there, as it is not so much fun being a funster if we are all spread out. :cry:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
All funsters are pretty much together on two rows:thumb:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Gerald, we cycled into town early to go to the market. back on site now.

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
We've had enough of this miserable weather here in the UK so have just booked flights to Spain for next weekend out to our house in La Marina.
We will come out one day to visit the MHFunsters if it is allowed what with us not being in our motorhome and all that :Cool::Cool::Cool:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
JJ and Frankie are just checking in. :thumb::thumb:Don't think JJ has ever paid to pitch before::bigsmile:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
JJ and Frankie are just checking in. :thumb::thumb:Don't think JJ has ever paid to pitch before::bigsmile:

Is he bartering with FB pies ?

The things love does to a man eh !!

But watch his hands very carefully, they may Think they are getting paid. He may exit with his wallet intact plus the guy's watch.

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
I tried to find Lesley (Lesleyjean) ....... she was not on her pitch ...... Went to find Ivy (Loujess) found nobody :cry::cry:where have you all gone?

BUT did find Jim and Sian and Katie.....then met Gerald and Annie then found Steve (Salopian) and Old-Mo with Judy and Paul::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

So now .... waiting for all the other funsters .... I love meets and holidays:winky::Cool:

See youuuuuuu!!!

Amicalement

Frankie::bigsmile:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
It seems it costs me cash whenever you are around little Sis...:Eeek:

This must be the biggest camp site I have ever seen...

We are going to have a great time but I really don't understand this formal site thing at all... :winky:

Very tired now but I hope to post some photos tomorrow as the "Gang" assembles...

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Frreeeezin here this morning. Been sat outside the van working for a couple of hours and my fingers and toes are frost-bitten. The sun is on the move and just about to show itself, about time too:Cool:

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
Hello

Currently at Roquetas de Mar and will be leaving on Monday12th. We plan to stop over at the rally but sadly only for a few days and look forward to seeing you all for the first time.:thumb:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
That would be lovely. We are all in C section and you will see the Fun flag flying high. We look forward to seeing you. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back