I am now officially a heavyweight (1 Viewer)

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
Received my new weight plate from SVTech today - uprated from 4500kg to 5000kg, just a paperwork exercise. So will now be arriving at Stratford Show with water on board - much to the relief of anyone who has been stuck behind me filling up in previous years! ::bigsmile:

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
It was me last year... I didn't mind looking at your back end for half an hour :ROFLMAO:

We had a good chat at the standpipe :thumb:

OP
OP
maz

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
It was me last year... I didn't mind looking at your back end for half an hour :ROFLMAO:

We had a good chat at the standpipe :thumb:

Hmmmm ....... as I remember it I was behind you filling up. Then you raced off to the Funster section to secure a prime spot - while I held up three other (probably non-Funster) vans. Then I seem to remember I got lured into the disabled section by mistake and had to reverse out at a strange angle. :Blush:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
What on earth do you put in that van? :ROFLMAO: Nix will be pleased now you can get out and greet everyone straight away ::bigsmile: As for SV Tech, how much was it to do the paperwork? Jane :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Hmmmm ....... as I remember it I was behind you filling up. Then you raced off to the Funster section to secure a prime spot - while I held up three other (probably non-Funster) vans. Then I seem to remember I got lured into the disabled section by mistake and had to reverse out at a strange angle. :Blush:

Now you mention it I do remember:Doh:. I had fun getting to the post as well...

Well some had a nice looking van in front of me before I was able to fill up:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

OP
OP
maz

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
What on earth do you put in that van? :ROFLMAO: Nix will be pleased now you can get out and greet everyone straight away ::bigsmile: As for SV Tech, how much was it to do the paperwork? Jane :Smile:

Nothing that I want to do without! ::bigsmile:

I was surprised when I put it on a weighbridge to discover it was right at its limit - think Hobby must have lied about its MIRO. :winky:

SVTech fee was £312. Worth it for peace of mind. I would have felt kind of guilty leaving Nix sitting at the roadside with the VOSA man. :wub:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back