1. Untitled Document

I am now officially a heavyweight

Discussion in 'MOTORHOME CHAT' started by maz, Jun 14, 2013.

1. maz

maz Funster

Received my new weight plate from SVTech today - uprated from 4500kg to 5000kg, just a paperwork exercise. So will now be arriving at Stratford Show with water on board - much to the relief of anyone who has been stuck behind me filling up in previous years! :BigGrin:
    4 people like this.
  2. Gromett

Gromett Funster

It was me last year... I didn't mind looking at your back end for half an hour :Rofl1:

We had a good chat at the standpipe :thumb:
  3. maz

maz Funster

Hmmmm ....... as I remember it I was behind you filling up. Then you raced off to the Funster section to secure a prime spot - while I held up three other (probably non-Funster) vans. Then I seem to remember I got lured into the disabled section by mistake and had to reverse out at a strange angle. :Blush:
  4. duane0001

duane0001 Read Only Funster

Your van needs to go on a diet :Rofl1:
    But enjoy the extra payload :thumb:
  5. bobandjane

bobandjane Funster

What on earth do you put in that van? :Rofl1: Nix will be pleased now you can get out and greet everyone straight away :BigGrin: As for SV Tech, how much was it to do the paperwork? Jane :Smile:
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2013
  6. Gromett

Gromett Funster

Now you mention it I do remember:Doh:. I had fun getting to the post as well...

Well some had a nice looking van in front of me before I was able to fill up:Rofl1::Rofl1:.
  7. maz

maz Funster

Nothing that I want to do without! :BigGrin:

I was surprised when I put it on a weighbridge to discover it was right at its limit - think Hobby must have lied about its MIRO. :Wink:

SVTech fee was £312. Worth it for peace of mind. I would have felt kind of guilty leaving Nix sitting at the roadside with the VOSA man. :wub:
    1 person likes this.
  8. teddybard

teddybard Funster

Maz

[HI]I am now officially a heavyweight[/HI]

I said your biscuits were too Good:Rofl1: