LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
lived in my village nearly 30 years after moving up from down south. You have been to my house, the village I live in is really nice, Willistaon is nice, as are a lot of places outside of Crewe Central. I own properties in Crewe and i have to say other than a few areas, it's really nice. Lots of hard working eastern Europeans in the more populated areas but generally they pay their rent and are as nice as anyone else.
Middlewich is nice, but it is as you say, highly populated by a certain group of people, but again I have always found them decent when dealing with them. Sandbach is my favourite

Oct 25, 2016
Hartford Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
Oddly son in Dubai phoned me today. He is looking for a 3 bed property around the Crewe area to set up a Air B&B to add to his portfolio of 7 other house (non Air B&B)

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Oddly son in Dubai phoned me today. He is looking for a 3 bed property around the Crewe area to set up a Air B&B to add to his portfolio of 7 other house (non Air B&B)
if he gets the area right in Crewe he could do really well. Bentley MC use lots of them as they bring people in from all over the world for months at a time.

Aug 26, 2008
B&NES
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
Isn't there a website which shows the crime rate?

Edit
How about this
https://www.adt.co.uk/crime-in-my-area

Thanks for that link.

ADT shows my postcode as having an extremely low crime rate within a 1 mile radius, for the past 12 months. The national average looks pretty high.

It really makes you wonder what daily life must be like in those areas with an above-average crime rate. Must be horrendous for things like car theft, burglary, criminal damage, assault, drug dealing, ASB and so on. Absolutely feral. I pity those who for whatever reason can't move to a better area to live in.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 26, 2018
North West
Funster No
MH
Florium Wincester
Exp
Europe & USA since April '21
Sadly statistics don't tell the whole story. From experience of covering the richest county in the UK for 28 years. Some very nice areas will have the drug dealers, as in the rich clever ones living amongst the good and true. That brings a different risk.

Just saying :happy:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back