Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Oct 25, 2016
Hartford Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
Seriously, can only really speak for our small community of Hartford as we have only been there for about 5 years.
We wish we had moved there years and years ago.
I have heard of 1 incident of a car being nicked off the driveway near us in the 5 years.
Northwich there are the occasional incidents but compared to others areas it's not bad.
Son stayed in Crewe near Lyton hospital for his wife to have their baby there recently. he say's Crewe itself is not the nicest of towns in the area. Small towns and villages around are much nicer.
We live about 15 ish miles from Crewe, i go around it many times on my bike rides and the general area is quite nice.
I think there is a site thattells you crime rates in any given area..........don't know what it's called though, someone on here will.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
EuroTrotters
Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
Police forces have to publish crime rates in areas. Either go to Cheshire's web site, or check the home office web pages.
Greater Manchester Statistics have been taken down. Due them being in Special Measures. So can't compare.
Very expensive parts of Cheshire those.
I know, I work in the area. Just done a quote for one of those former ball kickers nicholsong mentioned.
As above, thanks.

Oct 25, 2016
Hartford Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
Compared to where we came from Bolton which is a propper shit hole now the general area we are in now is paradise.
Have you tried Nanwich, Middlewich also nicer areas.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Pick a post code and look on rightmove it gives you the stats

Dec 2, 2019
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7065+
Exp
Broken most bits now
Compared to where we came from Bolton which is a propper shit hole now the general area we are in now is paradise.
Have you tried Nanwich, Middlewich also nicer areas.
born n bred in Bolton and lived in Nantwich for 15 years - couldn't agree more with your summary.
Crewe is just as desolate as Bolton..

ctc

Oct 12, 2015
Crowle
Funster No
MH
Hymer b680
Exp
New
born n bred in Bolton and lived in Nantwich for 15 years - couldn't agree more with your summary.
Crewe is just as desolate as Bolton..
Lived in both places, both seem to be racing downhill. Moved to Lincolnshire, much flatter and far sunnier.

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
What about those in Alderley and Prestbury skimming the public off for thousands a week for kicking a football around?

Oi!

I sure what you actually mean are "those wonderfully talented and dedicated stars" who, by their exceptional skill and training, bring pleasure to millions and millions of folk all over the world...

JJ :cool:

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
We used to live in Shavington - nice village a few miles outside Crewe and not overly expensive. Didn't hear or experience any instances of crime whilst we were there.

Aug 4, 2021
Haslington, UK
Funster No
MH
Niesmann and Bischof
Evening, we live in Haslington which is on the outskirts of Crewe. Our village has a couple of pubs, bakery, post office, Ego restaurant, two schools, churches and a few Funsters! haganap
I have lived in Wistaston and Willaston and Shavington. I would be very careful with Crewe. Feel free to message me if you want to run past the places you are viewing. My dad's old house has just come back on the market and can easily fit a motorhome on the drive!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back