Chausson electric table (1 Viewer)

Oct 22, 2019
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640 welcome
Exp
Since October 2019
our chausson has one of those fixed electric tables which , whilst natty, eats a lot of space . Has anyone removed theirs and if so how easy was it ?

ShaKen

Free Member
Apr 26, 2019
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
C Class Low Profile
Exp
A few years
our chausson has one of those fixed electric tables which , whilst natty, eats a lot of space . Has anyone removed theirs and if so how easy was it ?

There are a number of owners on the Chausson Owners Forum on Facebook who have removed theirs; perhaps there are some on here that can share their pics.

Looks like the biggest issue is what you do with the hole in the flooring!

Jun 5, 2023
Worcestershire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Voyager 540
Exp
Did you manage to remove your electric telescopic table, I plan to remove ours but cannot remove plastic cover in order to remove bolts, any help appreciated.

Mar 21, 2022
Bradford, UK
Funster No
MH
Chausson 711
Exp
Since 2009
Did you manage to remove your electric telescopic table, I plan to remove ours but cannot remove plastic cover in order to remove bolts, any help appreciated.
Is your van a Chausson (in your profile it says Swift)

If it is a Chausson the trim is gently prised up, push flat scraper or similar under trim and gently lift, move round the trim and gently do it.

Removed mine once trim is off (slides up support leg) just a matter of removing securing screws and connectors.

Jun 5, 2023
Worcestershire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Voyager 540
Exp
Is your van a Chausson (in your profile it says Swift)

If it is a Chausson the trim is gently prised up, push flat scraper or similar under trim and gently lift, move round the trim and gently do it.

Removed mine once trim is off (slides up support leg) just a matter of removing securing screws and connectors.
We have a Swift, but table looks the same as Chausson, the plastic cover seems to be stuck to the floor. I will try again this afternoon. Many thanks for a prompt reply.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back