Deceased RIP
Jul 23, 2013
UK
Funster No
MH
Thor Damon Daybreak 27P
Exp
jan 2014
Cats prefer names with soft sibilants so Puss is very good Cat not so good. I always careful chosen names for mine then called them all Pussycat. Perhaps one could be Puss and one Cat or maybe Puss and Kitty.

Cats like to be whistled as well which makes calling them in much easier. Just use the same whistle each time you put their food down or want to play with them - (I am assuming here that you can whistle and don't need to buy one, and that you might want to play with them)

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
well it was their first night here and they have disappeared somewhere,have looked under sofa etc..... God knows where they are, will put some food out I guess. As this a photo thread probably not the right place to discuss the cats, maybe my string could be removed....sorry about that

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Bella and Mylo
DSCF1083.JPG

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
well it was their first night here and they have disappeared somewhere,have looked under sofa etc..... God knows where they are, will put some food out I guess. As this a photo thread probably not the right place to discuss the cats, maybe my string could be removed....sorry about that

Hope I havn't done wrong... Please would you put the photo on the other thread .. Thank you.. Sorry if I have done wrong. :(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

joncris

Free Member
Jan 11, 2011
Where it matters
Funster No
MH
Rimor Katamarano 12p +
Exp
awwww, does he/she travel in the motorhome with you. Beautiful little face.

SHE does at the moment she's looking at me from a cubbyhole which is over the top of the cab. I always know when she's been in the cab because when I turn on the ignition all hell breaks loose the wipers go mad at their top speed and the indicators start indicating left and its because she uses the stalks to help her roam all areas of the cab. Catches me out everytime doh!

Last edited:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
SHE does at the moment she's looking at me from a cubbyhole which is over the top of the cab. I always know when she's been in the cab because when I turn on the ignition all hell breaks loose the wipers go mad at their top speed and the indicators start indicating left and its because she uses the stalks to help her roam all areas of the cab. Catches me out everytime doh!
What's her name? :)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
:blush: Just as a matter of interest are the pictures on this thread supposed to have been taken within 24 hours of that day.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
:blush: Just as a matter of interest are the pictures on this thread supposed to have been taken within 24 hours of that day.
Yes Carol... that is the idea....but some don't appear to have been... :(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

• Back