Jul

Rally Woodside Field Anniversary Rally (1 Viewer)

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Just to keep you lot informed, Tesla will be providing a link to book your test drives shortly, so make sure you have your names down and Clivefog will send you the link.
Monday 15th July is Tesla day at Woodside Field.

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Just to keep you lot informed, Tesla will be providing a link to book your test drives shortly, so make sure you have your names down and Clivefog will send you the link.
Monday 15th July is Tesla day at Woodside Field.
Oh, no it’s John’s birthday! Good job he is not a fan as it wouldn’t be the first time a car has been purchased on that date. 🙂

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
He may get converted
Oh, no it’s John’s birthday! Good job he is not a fan as it wouldn’t be the first time a car has been purchased on that date. 🙂

He may get converted :wink:

OP
OP
Clivefog
Jul 4, 2018
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg
Exp
A few years.
Started to put an agenda together. Thoughts so far charity night, playing card bingo thing, one pound or euro coin at the bottle toss, auction, film night and quiz night. Sunday morning bacon rolls. Boules or petanque sunny afternoon(s). Hope to firm up early June.
Open to suggestions, and will of course be asking for help.

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
Started to put an agenda together. Thoughts so far charity night, playing card bingo thing, one pound or euro coin at the bottle toss, auction, film night and quiz night. Sunday morning bacon rolls. Boules or petanque sunny afternoon(s). Hope to firm up early June.
Open to suggestions, and will of course be asking for help.
This year, instead of the wine, I'm getting a taste for CIDER, ( it's supposed to be better for my digestive system) so to extend my knowledge, can I ask anyone, that is interest, to bring along a different choice (and their favourite of course) so that we can have a taste comparison one night?

I will be bringing along a few of bottles of my favourite, so far, Harry Weston's medium dry, Vintage Cider ( and his Organic choice) plus a small glass for the tasting, (possibly bigger glass later! 😄 )

Looking forward to seeing you all there, Cheers! 😄👍

OP
OP
Clivefog
Jul 4, 2018
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg
Exp
A few years.
Cider I'm up for that, good shout. Local farm shop does a good one and sometimes rhubarb cider, oh yes!

Any one want to do a canine show/contest/thingy? Brian will put the dog fence up, I've still got some dog treats as a prize or two.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
Cider I'm up for that, good shout. Local farm shop does a good one and sometimes rhubarb cider, oh yes!

Any one want to do a canine show/contest/thingy? Brian will put the dog fence up, I've still got some dog treats as a prize or two.

Rhubarb Cider, combination of Apples & Rhubarb, that should keep me 'regular'. 😄

• Funny
Reactions: f6c
OP
OP
Clivefog
Jul 4, 2018
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg
Exp
A few years.
Attention all Tesla test drivers.

You will be getting a link from Tesla for you to complete and return to Tesla shortly.

Before I close the book on this any one else interested?

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
Attention all Tesla test drivers.

You will be getting a link from Tesla for you to complete and return to Tesla shortly.

Before I close the book on this any one else interested?

I would like a ride in one of that's possible and someone is willing to let me? 🙂

I haven't driven, for pleasure, a 'normal' sized car for about 35yrs and the last time, about 5yrs ago, I had to do in an emergency, it was like driving with one eye closed.
I'm used to sitting, with my eyesight above the roofs of most cars in my T25 VW, the Ducato or in a Truck or coach.

If it's not possible, don't worry. 🙂

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
I would like a ride in one of that's possible and someone is willing to let me? 🙂

I haven't driven, for pleasure, a 'normal' sized car for about 35yrs and the last time, about 5yrs ago, I had to do in an emergency, it was like driving with one eye closed.
I'm used to sitting, with my eyesight above the roofs of most cars in my T25 VW, the Ducato or in a Truck or coach.

If it's not possible, don't worry. 🙂
I’ll take you!

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
Better provide him with a blindfold so he doesn't know what's coming at you, and perhaps a gag to muffle the screams 😜
Listen mate, although you're now 60, (I still can't believe it for some reason? 😄) you should still respect your elders.

I was told when I was younger, one should never judge others by one's own standards! 😄

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
L' Hobo sign up for a go. You could always decline on the day after you see Riverbankannie show up with a crash helmet for your passenger ride. :LOL:

You seem to forget, I toured all over Australia for 4 months with the Holden Car Company, French Hell Drivers Stunt team back in the early 70's.
I've grown a lot more padding since then! 😄

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back