Wintering..Vacum bags ??

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
CI Auto Roller
When over wintering your mh does anyone use suction vacuum bags to store all bedding/pillows etc and then just leave all in mh instead of taking everything out and putting all back into house...alot of work if we have 2 or 3 warm sunny days 😎 in wks to come to then trapes everything back out again for 2 nights stay away..also pack all the 3 border collies bedding as well...any help please..would be appreciated..thank you...hints and tips always appreciated..as a newbie at all this..😄 only had her 12wks and now havin to put 'Freedom," away ..missing going out in her already...its going to be a long winter I fear😞

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Swift Suntor 590RL
When over wintering your mh does anyone use suction vacuum bags to store all bedding/pillows etc and then just leave all in mh instead of taking everything out and putting all back into house...alot of work if we have 2 or 3 warm sunny days 😎 in wks to come to then trapes everything back out again for 2 nights stay away..also pack all the 3 border collies bedding as well...any help please..would be appreciated..thank you...hints and tips always appreciated..as a newbie at all this..😄 only had her 12wks and now havin to put 'Freedom," away ..missing going out in her already...its going to be a long winter I fear😞
Yes we use vac bags for bedding in the winter and leave them in the van as we only go away for 2-4 nights a month in winter generally.
Will be vac packing the bedding this weekend.
We have a cordless Hoover in the van that works great on the vacuum bags.

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer MLT 570
Exp
Yes.
Bought a load of vacuum bags at IKEA.
All the bedding, pillows, duvets towels, etc all lives in the van in vacuum bags over the winter.
I don't bother to hook up to the hoover to get rid of every last bit of air.
I just simply sit on them to get rid of most of the air, and that keeps them all dry inside.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
W
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
CI Auto Roller
Yes.
Bought a load of vacuum bags at IKEA.
All the bedding, pillows, duvets towels, etc all lives in the van in vacuum bags over the winter.
I don't bother to hook up to the hoover to get rid of every last bit of air.
I just simply sit on them to get rid of most of the air, and that keeps them all dry inside.

Yes we use vac bags for bedding in the winter and leave them in the van as we only go away for 2-4 nights a month in winter generally.
Will be vac packing the bedding this weekend.
We have a cordless Hoover in the van that works great on the vacuum bags.
Thankyou you lovely people for your replies this is music to my ears😅will now put all back in van where they can stay..as small bedroom would have been full to bursting if tried to put all in there to store till next spring...

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back