Cheers

Jan 16, 2014
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Rapido 854f
Exp
Since 2012
Minster, Taylormade or Silver screens seem to be the most popular. Really don't think there is much between them

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
Asa its a Fiat there are several for you to select according to what you want covered. Some cover part of the engine, while others can have see through flaps. The basic models are just blank covers. The material too can vary a lot as can the price. Only buy external screens, the internal screens do not stop heat or cold from entering the van and encourage condensation.

Jul 31, 2019
Devon
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessecar 584
Exp
Since April 2019
Hi all, can anyone recommend a screen cover to fit a 2022 Swift Kon-Tiki

Cheers
I have a Swift Bessacarr 584 and bought a External Thermal Screens For Fiat Ducato from Magnum motors. Pleased with it and good service

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Suzukikettle
Mar 31, 2022
Milton Keynes, UK
Funster No
MH
Kon Tiki 784
Exp
Been caravanning for years but now ordered my first motorhome
Thanks all I'm going to order a Taylor made screen for mine again thanks for everyones advice much appreciated

Feb 27, 2022
Oldham, UK
Funster No
MH
Elddis Chatsworth
Exp
Caravanning for 20 years MH from 2022
We have just bought ours from Taylor Made in Holmfirth - excellent service arrived within 2 days of ordering! Question for you more experienced funsters do any of you use the cover whilst the motorhome is laid up on your drive on in storage during winter?

OP
OP
Suzukikettle
Mar 31, 2022
Milton Keynes, UK
Funster No
MH
Kon Tiki 784
Exp
Been caravanning for years but now ordered my first motorhome
We have just bought ours from Taylor Made in Holmfirth - excellent service arrived within 2 days of ordering! Question for you more experienced funsters do any of you use the cover whilst the motorhome is laid up on your drive on in storage during winter?
Hi mate, we got ours the day after ordering it brilliant people lovely to talk to them, we keep our Motor home on our drive and use a dehumidifier in side it so don't put the screen cover on it we got it for when we go away with it

Feb 27, 2022
Oldham, UK
Funster No
MH
Elddis Chatsworth
Exp
Caravanning for 20 years MH from 2022
Hi mate, we got ours the day after ordering it brilliant people lovely to talk to them, we keep our Motor home on our drive and use a dehumidifier in side it so don't put the screen cover on it we got it for when we go away with it
Thanks for that. That’s what we bought ours for to but after having to scrape the ice of the windscreen yesterday it made we wonder what people do

May 14, 2021
East Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
ADRIA Twin 640SLB
Exp
Since 2012
I did use a cover all the time in storage but it got so old with weathering I had to bin it. Then new van, so I’m trying to source a replacement old second hand one to save the new one for touring with, as we type, in the classifieds.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back