Wife had knee replaced 2 days ago. Realistically when could we get away in Motorhome. (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Or yourself...I didn't do hospital physio after my knee replacement..but decided my main aims were to get my walking and cycling back to normal..Think the cycling did the most good because it forces you to bent the knee joint..Recovered very quickly..That was 11 years ago..less pain in my hip I had done 3 weeks ago but don't think I will recover quite as quick..Only using one crutch now though. BUSBY.
Good you're doing well but I think using the physio is a good idea a lot of people don't have you're get up and go and might not get the full benefit without the physio

Jan 17, 2014
Wellington, Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 1977
When my brother had his new knee he was in his late seventies, it was no more than ten days before he was driving on his own and living on his own with stairs to negotiate in the house! He's still as fit as a butchers dog physically at eighty six years of age with two artificial hips and the artificial knee, still living on his own and driving where ever he wants although technology seems to defeat him most of the time! Thank goodness for Team Viewer, at least I can rescue him from most computer problems.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back