What you doing for Christmas…..

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2018
First one without my mum so hoping to have both adult kids home and to start some new traditions whilst keeping going with the best of the old ones!
Then a quick turn around and up north for Hogmanay with the kids and our good friends and their slightly younger (still at home) kids.
Looking forward to it.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
VW Compass Calipso
Exp
Hi Just smiffy , be a bit different this year , hopefully popping down to son & family for roast plus pressies giving & getting etc , first year on my own . If you are about in Cornwall sometime perhaps meet up for tea / coffee & a chat , mate
5 years since I lost Mary this is the first year I have been able to do moore , the first time going to Spain for Christmas looking forward to it, but that passenger seat will empty see how it goes, all the best

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph
Exp
Since 1998
Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs about 9am with prosecco, followed by pain o chocolate and prosecco.
G&T at about 9.45am and then 3/4 hourly until a light lunch of sausage rolls/cranberry pork pie and glass of Bishops Finger. Now probably alternate beer/g&T until dinner time. Red wine with the turkey roast (I know a philistine! ) port with the cheese. Few more g&t's until bed time. Boxing day, alkasalsa and paracetamol at about 9am and then back to bed until 28th December.

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
For the last 30 years we’ve never missed christmas day at our daughters with our grandchildren and great grandchildren.

Things are starting to change now they are growing up, have partners and their own kids so it may not go on much longer. 😟

We may eventually get to see christmas and new year in Spain one year before we’re too old to do it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back