Vanman

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Roadscout R PVC
Exp
March 2017
We were unexpectedly 'stuck' in the van the other night and I managed to make up a meal from leftovers in the fridge and I got to wondering if it was sensible to have an emergency meal in the Van for such time. My mind wandered to a tin of beans with sausages in and a tin of new potatoes as they would last for years in a cupboard somewhere. Pretty boring, but we only have x2 gas rings - no Oven or Microwave. So I'm asking what others have if anything and if you can think of anything a little less boring!

Thanks.

Gyro

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Autosleep KemertonXL
Exp
since 2003
We were unexpectedly 'stuck' in the van the other night and I managed to make up a meal from leftovers in the fridge and I got to wondering if it was sensible to have an emergency meal in the Van for such time. My mind wandered to a tin of beans with sausages in and a tin of new potatoes as they would last for years in a cupboard somewhere. Pretty boring, but we only have x2 gas rings - no Oven or Microwave. So I'm asking what others have if anything and if you can think of anything a little less boring!

Thanks.
Salad goes with most cans of food you may have in the cupboards or left overs in fridge fridge

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
SwiftKontiki Gr Prix
Exp
Since 2002

Thanks.
We carry what we call camping pot mess, Tin of meatballs, tin of spuds, beans, and two garlic breads. Yummy

Upvote 0

Smokaijo

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki 679
Exp
My partner & I are newbies and have a fully adapted motorhome for myself with my electric wheelchair
Allergic to coconut - weird product to have in mash 🤷‍♀️

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back