Jane And Rog

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640 SGX
Exp
A few years
Just being nosy, really. Mine has steel ball ice cubes for G&Ts, a slice of sous-vide belly pork, individual chorizo sausages for bean stews and pasta, and did have a couple of bread rolls until yesterday’s planned hike.

We used to take oven chips (or, better, left-over chippy chips) so we could do them in the Omnia, but then realised they were such a commonplace thing when eating out that we wanted to avoid them when cooking for ourselves.

AndyPK

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Devon Firefly
Exp
Motorhoming since 2015......
What’s a ‘freezer’……?? ;)

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
2 trays of ice cubes for the G&T (forgot the steel ones), sea bream fillets, mussels, clams, mince, chicken, raspberries, & a few other things I've forgotten.

Go with home with mussels, clams & prawns, love the help yourself section of frozen shellfish in Spanish & Portuguese supermarkets.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Ice cubes here too 😂😂. If going abroad I pop in a couple of those teeny tiny pizzas and some frozen chips as an emergency meal. But mainly ice cubes 🙈

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Florium Wincester
Exp
Europe & USA since April '21
Flammekueche, lots of plastic ice cubes for the Aperol Spritz, nut bread, coffee grains, pear and gorgonzola pasta, breaded goats cheese and mini ice creams. All bought from this trip to France, Spain, Italy and Andorra.

We topped up our supply of ice cubes in Andorra, to accompany the lake of alcohol we bought:wine:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back