Welsh Funsters Rallying (2 Viewers)

Sep 19, 2016
romford
Funster No
MH
rollerteam 259p
Exp
owned vw in 90's just purchased rollerteam
I would love to bring my granddaughter, I would say Lottie, look that's why you should never live in Wales,look how you might end up and that's the women. Seriously though I would be there but it's a long way to Wales from Romford and I am already planning my Wales trip in September.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GrahamCardiff

Free Member
Jul 24, 2019
Cardiff
Funster No
MH
PVC Sunlight Cliff
Exp
Since 2018
Hi guys and dolls. Im putting the feelers out to find out how many Welsh Funsters there are, that are interested in rallies and meets in south wales, ie Severn Bridge to Milford and up to Builth Wells. Looking to try and hold a few rallies and meets, but I need an idea about numbers. All funsters are welcome not just those wjho live in Wales ....so anyone thats interested please comment below.
Iā€™m based in Cardiff

Jul 5, 2022
Berkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640 SLB
Exp
Since 2015
Hi guys and dolls. Im putting the feelers out to find out how many Welsh Funsters there are, that are interested in rallies and meets in south wales, ie Severn Bridge to Milford and up to Builth Wells. Looking to try and hold a few rallies and meets, but I need an idea about numbers. All funsters are welcome not just those wjho live in Wales ....so anyone thats interested please comment below.
Sounds good to me Iā€™m interested

Jul 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
1992 Citroen hylo
Exp
newbie as solo
Interested from N E Wales

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Monkeynuts2215

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 6, 2020
Ashford Surrey
Funster No
MH
Knaus Boxstar 600
Exp

Interested

gwyntaxi

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2009
,Swansea
Funster No
MH
hymer starline 655
Exp
42yearscaravanning&motorhoming
answer to question from the old man ,we have a few lovely venues we are looking at ,just trying to work out if i can fill the venues i have in mind ,watch this space as all will be revealed soon so keep tagging guys lets try and have a meet or rally to remember
Just a suggestion in case you've not thought of it is Merrixton farm near Amroth, large field with many ehu's, regularly used for rallies by C&CC & MCC.Just a thought.

Aug 1, 2021
Pembrokeshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto-T Expedition 66
Some interesting suggestions for locations.

One thing that I would say though is that places like Merrixton Farm near Amroth and Celtic Camping near St Davids are a long way from anything such as a shop, pub, or even a regular bus service. Would be a bit limiting for a 5 or 7 day rally. Less glamorous locations, e.g. rugby or cricket clubs in a town with some amenities, but most importantly decent public transport links in my view make better rally sites for motorhomes.

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Some interesting suggestions for locations.

One thing that I would say though is that places like Merrixton Farm near Amroth and Celtic Camping near St Davids are a long way from anything such as a shop, pub, or even a regular bus service. Would be a bit limiting for a 5 or 7 day rally. Less glamorous locations, e.g. rugby or cricket clubs in a town with some amenities, but most importantly decent public transport links in my view make better rally sites for motorhomes.
Good Transport links, bus service in Wales now that is funny :rofl:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back