MichaelT

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago I 143 LE
Exp
Since 2016
There was a motorhome hire company regularly posted on the local facebook page 6 berth vans, I asked numerous times what the payload was, never ever got a reply. 😡
I've done the same

MichaelT

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago I 143 LE
Exp
Since 2016
There’s a lot on here don’t care either🤣🤣🤣🤣
In fact there’s a distinguished member on here running his new van overweight😁😁 He’s even tried fitting lithium and victron stuff to try and get the weight down :whistle2: :rofl::rofl::rofl:
It's all the EHU cables he's carrying taking him over🤣🤣🤣

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Chausson S697
I'm saying if you're weighed and need to lose some weight and you've not been on a site would PC Plod allow you to dump waste water on the road or is that fly tipping/dumping?
Yes, that's why I put 'It depends where you are stopped'....I'd hope that if there was a suitable drain, they'd let you use it (you'd maybe have to explain that it is NOT toilet waste and the drain would need to be a mains one rather than a rainwater drain)

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
None at the mo.
The really sad thing about all this is that the vast majority of people that do not belong to this forum have absolutely no idea of payload or the possible consequences of not staying in their payload limit.
Yep was at the NEC show today I mentioned payload to the wife she had no idea what it was 🤣

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
I'm saying if you're weighed and need to lose some weight and you've not been on a site would PC Plod allow you to dump waste water on the road or is that fly tipping/dumping?

Weighing when full is the only way, even if you are under the plate weight you may still be well over axle weight especially on rear.
Some people tell me "it's just clean water" why wouldn't PC Plod not allow it? 🤔

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back