Apr 3, 2019
UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
Few years now
Morning all
We will be completing on our house next week and reckon we will have 6 weeks to fill until we are ready to complete on the new place.
A ferry is booked from Poole on the 18th Sept after having cab steps fitted at Essenjay on the 17th.
The plan is to have a few days in Normandy then head down the west coast to Bordeaux and along the Dordogne then maybe down to Roses area. We are looking at heading back to UK on or around the 24th October.

We havent been touring in France this late in the year. For those who have, is the weather likely to be reasonable, or would you recommend heading into Spain & Portugal. If I do the latter, Ill book a ferry back from Santander or Bilboa rather than heading back through France.

Ta
Howard

Apr 12, 2024
Cambridge, UK
Funster No
MH
LMC Liberty 652
Exp
Many Years
I am in Portugal at the moment but late October maybe early November I will be heading back through France to come home and you can take it from me that the weather will be warm and sunny. I know about these things.

Feb 18, 2018
South Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2018
This years weather UK and France has not been like other recent years - far more unsettled. Weā€™re off to France last 2 weeks October and anticipating heading down to Provence/Languedoc for some sun šŸ¤žšŸ¤ž

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back