We are wandering again in Spain and Portugal (8 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
OP
OP
Wanders from Glos
Sep 7, 2017
Funster No
We managed to stick to the plan for once today and have finally made it to the algarve. We are at the camper stop or aire in Tavira. I don't normally give sites you pay for a plug, but this one is very good. It is spotless and our pitch has a water tap and electric, four days costs ā‚¬37 including electric. There wasn't a package option with no electric, so we will use it to get everything charged.

It's been an admin day today, with shopping, washing, fixing, and financial jiggery pokey to do. So only one picture today. Think the forecast is a bit iffy tomorrow, but in theory we will cycle out for an explore. My main priority while we are here is to see some flamingos in the wild, so I can tick them off on my app. Sad I know.

tempImage5tME1d.jpg

Westbarn1

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 25, 2019
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Hymer BMC-T 600
Exp
Still (loosely) following you, we are still in Salamanca, but will cross over to Portugal in a few days and head slowly South. Is your stop in Tavira at the Algarve Motorhome Park, Rue Vale de Caranguejo? Thanks. John.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Wanders from Glos
Sep 7, 2017
Funster No
Still (loosely) following you, we are still in Salamanca, but will cross over to Portugal in a few days and head slowly South. Is your stop in Tavira at the Algarve Motorhome Park, Rue Vale de Caranguejo? Thanks. John.
Yes thatā€™s where we are. We were warned it gets very busy, by the end of the day there were a few spaces left but obviously not the best ones. Their website gives a live count of the number of free spaces.

If you are crossing over have a think about Mavao, if you like quant old towns.

https://algarvemotorhomepark.com/en/parques/tavira-autocaravanas-portugal-algarve/

Jul 28, 2008
Wiltshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Ducato Sportivo
Exp
Since 2005! 2000+ nights so far...
Thanks for posting, adding the interesting names/places to our POI list. No idea if we'll visit them but good to "know" of good stuff in an area.
So keep them coming :)
The campervan parks look quite suitable and good value (we hate campsites, but well positioned safe parking areas always welcome)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back