IMG_3885.jpeg

Feb 3, 2013
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
ENC Fifer Touring M
Exp
Since the 90's
No, but then Iā€™m a miserable old bag and think any of those sorts of stickers are naff.
Agreed, not my cuppa tea either, but each to their own. The shell suit of the motorhome community, very much an acquired taste, plenty of others on ebay....

Adventure before dementia

Home is where you park it

etc etc

:sicker: :giggle:

etc etc

golly

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 16, 2009
Land of the Prince Bishops
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Agreed, not my cuppa tea either, but each to their own. The shell suit of the motorhome community, very much an acquired taste, plenty of others on ebay....

Adventure before dementia

Home is where you park it

etc etc

:sicker: :giggle:

etc etc
I remember walking through the shopping centre in Yeovil when my youngest was about 4 or 5 and he pointed to an older lady with dyed blond hair and loads of makeup and said very loudly ā€œwhy is that lady dressed like that?ā€. Sure enough she was wearing a shell suit and stilettos!

Thatā€™s what comes from living in Sherborne of course, we think weā€™re posh from the cradle :giggle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 16, 2023
Funster No
MH
Bailey Alliance 66-2
Sun visor across the front with the names on as well?
I find the ones on the back more funny, as they usually accompianied by a graphic of said owners with a wine glass in hand.

When overtaking on motorway (we set to 60mph so these motorhomes are doing less than trucks!) and we see Steve & Debby and a graphic (or similar) on the rear of the motorhome we always have a chortle to ourselves at their graphic usually (apologies to all Funsters who do this in advance), as it's the last thing we would want on our motorhome. That said ours is embaressingly dirty at moment and I won't be at all surprised if someone doesn't write Clean Me on the dirt at next weeks rally. (we are cleaning ours the weekend after, as no time before).

May 2, 2023
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Frontier
Exp
I'm a newbie
My OH, being in the motor trade, loathes vehicle stickers of any kind and removing any on our MH was the first job so sadly no MHF sticker for me šŸ„¹ I am, however, open to any ideas as to how I can display one without sticking it? This should be interesting....šŸ¤£

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 2, 2017
Buckinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2010
But do you love them this much? :cool:

View attachment 898906
Lovely to see someone who is so unconcerned about what others think. A proper rebel. Quite rare nowadays.

For starters, many people dislike motorhomers. "They don't like us, we don't care" could have been our motto.

Then, having a van festooned with pictures of Big Chief Sitting Bull is now ... a bit problematic, as the youngsters say.

And having a picture of a gang of what we now understand to be marine sex molesting bullies raises some questions. And there are also obvious esthetic objections.

So non-motorhomers won't like you, modern society will have doubts about you, and other motorhomers will also look down their noses at you. But you still hang out with them to bask in their disapproval? Heroic.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Lovely to see someone who is so unconcerned about what others think. A proper rebel. Quite rare nowadays.

For starters, many people dislike motorhomers. "They don't like us, we don't care" could have been our motto.

Then, having a van festooned with pictures of Big Chief Sitting Bull is now ... a bit problematic, as the youngsters say.

And having a picture of a gang of what we now understand to be marine sex molesting bullies raises some questions. And there are also obvious esthetic objections.

So non-motorhomers won't like you, modern society will have doubts about you, and other motorhomers will also look down their noses at you. But you still hang out with them to bask in their disapproval? Heroic.
?

Sorry, but what are you saying?

One (short) sentence will suffice

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
My OH, being in the motor trade, loathes vehicle stickers of any kind and removing any on our MH was the first job so sadly no MHF sticker for me šŸ„¹ I am, however, open to any ideas as to how I can display one without sticking it? This should be interesting....šŸ¤£
Stick on a piece of perspex or similar and put that on your dashboard.

We shaped our bit of perspex so it sat under the otherwise useless FIAT centre clip thingy.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back