Want a windscreen vacuum? Read on. (1 Viewer)

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Currently in a Blue Diamond 'Garden centre' in Notts.

I came across the below.
Has to be the bargain of the year if you're in the market for a vac. to get rid of condensation.
IMG_20240423_125655.jpg

Forgot to add. It's not a 'Mickey' brand. It's made by Tower and has a 3yrs. guarantee.

Last edited:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I bought a Karcher for the van as well as having one in the house and got a raised eyebrow from Mr Gina M this weekend away as it wasn't in the van as I forgot to pack it back in after charging it at home:giggler:
We've got 3 .... šŸ˜„

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I bought mine on ebay from the dustpan and brush company .. Ā£12 free postage. Does a great job and used daily from November to end of January almost .

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Iā€™ve got 3 now, 2 karchers which are great and a beldray, which is rubbish tbh. 1 karcher in the van, 1 in the bathroom for the shower cubicle and the beldray, which I originally brought for the van, but replaced as drips, dribbles and leaks water, even from the squidgy rubber and often seizes up due to the design and replaced with my second karcher, which is perfec.

Saw the beldray on Amazon, thought thatā€™s a bargain and saved a few quid, but talk about rubbish.

I should have spent a few more bob and gone with the market leader in the first place. Thatā€™ll learn me šŸ˜ƒ

Sep 5, 2010
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Always - off and on
Currently in a Blue Diamond 'Garden centre' in Notts.

I came across the below.
Has to be the bargain of the year if you're in the market for a vac. to get rid of condensation. View attachment 888944

Forgot to add. It's not a 'Mickey' brand. It's made by Tower and has a 3yrs. guarantee.
Ā£ 22 in Argos, I would be interested in a review if anyone has one. My karcher original, the only gadget I've never regretted buying, is coming to the end of it's life.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back