Victron Orion isolated DC-DC and Vanbitz Battery Master (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jul 18, 2023
Coventry, UK
Funster No
MH
hymer swing
Have bought the battery master,just been up to the van ,which is in storage. Looking at access to EBL which is under drivers seat.Doesn’t look as though the grill at back of seat will come off without taking seat off.I suppose when Fiat ducato base was constructed you wouldn’t need access under the seat until it became a motorhome

Feb 22, 2016
York
Funster No
MH
Bailey 620 Approach
Exp
Since 2015
Have bought the battery master,just been up to the van ,which is in storage. Looking at access to EBL which is under drivers seat.Doesn’t look as though the grill at back of seat will come off without taking seat off.I suppose when Fiat ducato base was constructed you wouldn’t need access under the seat until it became a motorhome
I had a similar problem with our Peugeot based Bailey. The grills do come off as I’ve seen a photo of work in progress when our lithium batteries (and other Victron gear) was installed but I’ve not managed to remove those grills! Wanted to add a starter battery monitor lead to the DC/DC charger there but couldn’t access due to said grills. Hope you get it sorted.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back