Paul an Jane MK

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 20, 2016
Milton Keynes
Funster No
MH
Elddis Encore 255
Exp
enjoyed the freedom over the last couple of years but still Wish we could have got away more often
Bought our Moho from them March 2018. Got a great deal, had a few silly warranty problems which Chrissy got sorted by posting off various bits so I could sort myself (my choice) the rest have been sorted in the workshop.

workshop guys great and reasonable prices. Originally intended to use local repairer as based in Milton Keynes but they lost their authorised repair status so Chrissy sorted everything for me and we made a trip of it and got everything sorted at their workshop in Rhyl, just got back. Will only use them from now on and just make a trip of it when it goes In for hab service etc.

hope that helps, any more info, just ask.

Paul

Campervan_man

Free Member
Jun 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Globebus
Exp
I think there is a smallish V4L Showroom near Cheshire Oaks but the workshop is somewhere near Rhyl. I did enquire about a Habitation Technician job there a while back but was told that any Habitation Technician jobs would be at Rhyl and I didn't want to do a 2 hour daily drive.
I have set up as a Buckley Flintshire MOBILE self employed Mobile Caravan & Motorhome Engineer. I was working out in all weathers supplying all the tools so thought I can do that myself.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back