Vantrue N5 Dash Cam

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Just Purchased
Just purchased the above, which comes with 4 camara's. Front, rear inside the cabin and in the back of the van.

We liked the idea of having the camara in the back of the van for when we have to pop out to the shops so we can keep an eye on the dogs.

Trouble is! , when the key comes out the ignition, because the Dash Cam is connected to the van battery and not the Leisure it disconnects.

Is there an easy way of connecting the Dash Cam up to the Leisure battery?

MichaelT

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago I 143 LE
Exp
Since 2016
Ok so you either install another socket connected to your leisure battery or get a hardwire kit and run that from leisure battery suitably fused.

OP
OP
L
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Just Purchased
Perfect, thank you!. Just to confirm my thinking is correct, I have to be within 2 metres of the Dash Cam to initially connect it to my phone. Assume ,once its connected i can be more then 2m away and i will still be able to view what the Dash Cam is showing?.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MichaelT

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago I 143 LE
Exp
Since 2016
Perfect, thank you!. Just to confirm my thinking is correct, I have to be within 2 metres of the Dash Cam to initially connect it to my phone. Assume ,once its connected i can be more then 2m away and i will still be able to view what the Dash Cam is showing?.
Sorry not sure about that make.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back